Rajasthan is one of the most visited states in India. It is surprising because it shows India at its most colorful and exotic best. All the things that come to mind when you think of India can be found in Rajasthan - palaces, forts, desert, camels, elephants, and snake charmers. These classic tourist places to visit in Rajasthan should not be missed.
Royal Rajasthan Tour2N Delhi , 1N Mandawa , 1N Bikaner , 2N Jaisalmer , 1N Jodhpur , 2N Udaipur , 1N Bundi , 2N Jaipur and 1N Agra
|Destination||Nights||Hotel and Room||Meals|
- English speaking guide at the sightseeing places as per itinerary
- 01 Rickshaw Ride in Chandni Chowk Old Delhi
- 01 Elephant ride at Amber fort
- 01 Boat ride at Pichola Lake in Udaipur
- 01 Camel ride in Jaisalmer
- Package includes all present applicable taxes
* Prices mentioned are for per person on twin sharing basis (minimum 2 people staying together)
Florence Inn (3 star)
15-A/6 WEA , Opposite New Bloom School, Karol Bagh - 110005, Delhi
Hotel Heritage Mandawa (3 star)
Hotel Heritage,Mandawa Jhunjhunu Distt.(Shekhawati),,333704,, Mandawa
Hotel Sagar (3 star)
Lalgarh Palace Complex, Samta Nagar, Bikaner, Rajasthan 334001, Bikaner
Hotel Lalgarh Fort & Palace
Patwa Haveli Road, Kalakar Colony - 345001, Jaisalmer
Polo Heritage Hotel (3 star)
12th Old Residency Road , Bhanwari House - 342002, Jodhpur
Ram Pratap Palace (3 star)
5-B Alkapuri, Fateh Sagar Lake Udaipur, Ambamata - 313001, Udaipur
Hotel Bundi Haveli
107, Balchand Parra, Near Naval Sagar Lake, Bundi, 323001 Rajasthan, India, Bundi
Hotel Vimal Heritage (3 star)
D-148, A/2 Durga Marg, Bani Park -302016, Jaipur
Hotel Taj Resorts (3 star)
'Shilpgram' VIP Road, Taj Mahal, (Eastern Gate), 282010 Agra, Agra
- The package once booked is refundable and cancellable.
- Flight cancellation will be as per airline cancellation policy.
- Date of booking to 30 days before travel the cancellation charges will be 10% of the tour cost
- 30 to 15 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 50% of the tour cost
- 15 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 75% of the tour cost
- 0 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 100% of the tour cost. No refund shall be given
- Please note cancellation policy is subject to change. It depends on the hotel policy. In peak season, some hotels may charge 100% cancellation.
- Check-in at hotel starts from 14:00 hrs.
- Check-out time is until 12:00 hrs.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Once your payment has been processed, we will send you an email confirmation.
- You will receive all travel vouchers required for your flights and accommodation shortly afterwards.