The famous park is named after the Ranthambhor fort, set within its precincts. The park sprawls over an area of 392 sq. Kms of dry deciduous and tropical thorn forest with nullahs and waterfalls. There are over 300 varieties of birds in the sanctuary, the commonly sighted birds includes, Peafowls, Parakeets, Doves, Partridges, Storks, Egrets, Fly Catchers, Eagles and Owls.
|Destination||Nights||Hotel and Room||Meals|
|Ranthambhore National Park||2 night(s)||
- AC vehicle for transfers
- Sightseeing as per itinerary
* Prices mentioned are for per person on twin sharing basis (minimum 2 people staying together)
Day Wise Itinerary
Day 1: Arrival At Sawi Madhopur And Transfer To Ranthambore
Things to see and do
Day 2: Ranthambore Sightseeing
Day 3: Departure
Village Khilchipur, Ranthambhore Road, Sawai Madhopur 322001 Rajasthan INDIA, Ranthambhore National Park
- The package once booked is refundable and cancellable.
- Flight cancellation will be as per airline cancellation policy.
- Hotel cancellation will be Free before 15 days of check-in.
- Cancellations or changes made 48 hours before arrival are subject to 1 night room charge and tax penalty.
- Price shown includes all taxes and fees.
- Check-in at hotel starts from 14:00 hrs.
- Check-out time is until 12:00 hrs.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Once your payment has been processed, we will send you an email confirmation.
- You will receive all travel vouchers required for your flights and accommodation shortly afterwards.