Shillong was a small village until 1864, when it became the new civil station of the Khasi and Jaintia hills. It remained the summer capital of Eastern Bengal and Assam for many years. Famed for being the wettest place in the world. Due to the problem that Cherapunjee face during the monsoon season. Due to its scenic beauty, it became a hot tourist destination.
Scotland of the East1N Guwahati , 2N Chirapunji and 2N Shillong
|Destination||Nights||Hotel and Room||Meals|
- Return airport transfer
- No commission on Extra Bed (Adult / Child), Child No Bed, MAP & AP Supplementary & up-gradation cost for vehicle
- Trekking in Cherrapunjee
- Local Guide
- All applicable transfers & sightseeing as per the itinerary, not at disposal
Hotel Priya Palace (3 star)
2, Janapath Lane, G.S. Road, Ulubari, Guwahati-781007, Assam, Guwahati
Cherrapunjee Holiday Resort
Mawmluh-Laitkynsew Rd, Cherrapunji, Meghalaya 793108, Chirapunji
The Majestic Hotel (3 star)
ME-BA- AI Plaza, Polo Market Shillong 793001, India, Shillong
- The package once booked is refundable and cancellable.
- Flight cancellation will be as per airline cancellation policy.
- Date of booking to 30 days before travel the cancellation charges will be 10% of the tour cost
- 30 to 15 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 50% of the tour cost
- 15 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 75% of the tour cost
- Check-in at hotel starts from 14:00 hrs.
- Check-out time is until 12:00 hrs.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Once your payment has been processed, we will send you an email confirmation.
- You will receive all travel vouchers required for your flights and accommodation shortly afterwards.