Nepal is the country which has one of the most exotic destinations of the world with adventure, cultural, pilgrimage and wildlife travel packages. Mostly known as the Land of Everest, or the Birthplace of the Lord Buddha. It has a variety of attractions to keep tourists coming back for more with its lofty mountains, deep valleys, lush jungles, exotic wildlife and diverse peoples.
Seenick Beauti Of Nepal2N Kathmandu , 2N Pokhara and 2N Chitwan
Car DetailsRoad transport from Kathmandu - Private a/c vehicle
Hotel DetailsHotel options available in the package
|Destination||Nights||Hotel and Room||Meals|
|Chitwan||2 night(s)||Room only|
Sightseeing and TransfersOther inclusions available in the package
- All taxes are applicable
- Airport transfers by ac private vehicle
- Full day sightseeing of Pashuaptinath Temple, Buddha Stupa,
- Swoyambhu know as Monkey Temple and Kathmandu Durbar square where you will also visit the Kumari, Museum
Samsara Resort (3 star)
GPO Box: 1674 Thamel - 446600, Kathmandu
Kantipur Hotel (3 star)
VIP Area, Lake-Side Pokhara, Pokhara 33700, Nepal, Pokhara
- The package once booked is refundable and cancellable.
- Flight cancellation will be as per airline cancellation policy.
- Date of booking to 30 days before travel the cancellation charges will be 10% of the tour cost
- 30 to 15 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 50% of the tour cost
- 15 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 75% of the tour cost
- 0 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 100% of the tour cost. No refund shall be given
- Please note cancellation policy is subject to change. It depends on the hotel policy. In peak season, some hotels may charge 100% cancellation.
- Check-in at hotel starts from 14:00 hrs.
- Check-out time is until 12:00 hrs.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Once your payment has been processed, we will send you an email confirmation.
- You will receive all travel vouchers required for your flights and accommodation shortly afterwards.