Chikmagalur is situated in south western part of Karnataka. Chikmagalur literally means "The town of the younger daughter" in the Kannada language. The major commercial crop is coffee. The hill stations around Chikmagalur are famous summer retreats since they remain cool even during summers. The district is dotted with many holy spots and tourist places. A number of rivers originates from the hills of Chikmagalur district and flow in all the seasons.
Serai Chikmagalur Weekend Package With Estate Jacuzzi V...2N Chikamagalur
Car DetailsRoad transport from Chikamagalur - Private Vehicle
Hotel DetailsHotel options available in the package
|Destination||Nights||Hotel and Room||Meals|
Sightseeing and TransfersOther inclusions available in the package
- Use of indoor games- billards, carrom, chess air hockey, football and board games
- Use of outdoor games - tennis, cricket, football, volleyball and badminton
- Use of fitness centre
- Use of swimming pool
- Guided plantation walk
- Session of Yoga
- Fruit Basket and Cookies is placed in the room on the day of arrival
- Sightseeing as per itinerary
The Serai Chikmagalur (5 star)
Mugthi Halli Post, K M Road - 577135, Chikamagalur
- The package once booked is refundable and cancellable.
- Flight cancellation will be as per airline cancellation policy.
- Date of booking to 30 days before travel the cancellation charges will be 10% of the tour cost
- 30 to 15 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 50% of the tour cost
- 15 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 75% of the tour cost
- Check-in at hotel starts from 14:00 hrs.
- Check-out time is until 12:00 hrs.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Once your payment has been processed, we will send you an email confirmation.
- You will receive all travel vouchers required for your flights and accommodation shortly afterwards.