|Destination||Nights||Hotel and Room||Meals|
The Hodka Endogenous Tourism seeks to promote Local Culture and Craft based Tourism for Sustainable Livelihoods and integrated rural development. Its aim is to improve the local people's quality of life, by creating more livelihood options, while preserving and allowing the community to develop their unique culture and share it with you, the visitor.
Facilities at hotel
- Air Conditioning
- Children's Club
- Tennis Courts
- Coffee Shop
- Concierge Services
- Room Service
- Baby Sitting
- Airport Transfer
- Conference Facility
- Pets Allowed
- Swimming Pool
- The package once booked is refundable and cancellable.
- Flight cancellation will be as per airline cancellation policy.
- Date of booking to 30 days before travel the cancellation charges will be 10% of the tour cost
- 30 to 15 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 50% of the tour cost
- 15 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 75% of the tour cost
- Check-in at hotel starts from 14:00 hrs.
- Check-out time is until 12:00 hrs.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Once your payment has been processed, we will send you an email confirmation.
- You will receive all travel vouchers required for your flights and accommodation shortly afterwards.