Shimla Tours Packages includes a tour to the Queen of Hills, Shimla where tourist can feel the chilly winters and enjoy the adventures of skiing. Manali, situated in the Kullu valley which offers great escapades like river rafting and visit to historical wonders like Gompas and Buddhist monasteries is included in Manali Tours.
|Destination||Nights||Hotel and Room||Meals|
|Shimla||2 night(s)||Room only|
|Manali||3 night(s)||Room only|
Hotel Marc Royale
- Transfers and sight seeing as mentioned.
Day Wise Itinerary
Day 01: Delhi- Shimla
Day 02: Shimla- Kufri- Shimla
Day 03: Shimla- Manali
Travel from Shimla to Manali
Day 04: Manali
Things to see and do
Hidimdi Devi Temple, also known variously as the Hadimba Temple,is located in Manali,a hill station in the State of Himachal Pradesh in north India.It is an ancient cave ...
Day 05: Manali
Things to see and do
Day 06: Manali- Chandigarh
Travel from Manali to Chandigarh
Day 07: Chandigarh- Delhi
Hotel Marc Royale (3 star)
NH 22, Nr. Railway crossing, Ambla-Shimla-Kaurik Rd, Zirakpur, 140603, Chandigarh
- The package once booked is refundable and cancellable.
- Flight cancellation will be as per airline cancellation policy.
- Date of booking to 30 days before travel the cancellation charges will be 10% of the tour cost
- 30 to 15 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 50% of the tour cost
- 15 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 75% of the tour cost
- 0 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 100% of the tour cost. No refund shall be given
- Please note cancellation policy is subject to change. It depends on the hotel policy. In peak season, some hotels may charge 100% cancellation.
- Check-in at hotel starts from 14:00 hrs.
- Check-out time is until 12:00 hrs.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Once your payment has been processed, we will send you an email confirmation.
- You will receive all travel vouchers required for your flights and accommodation shortly afterwards.