Shimla is today an engaging blend of hill town and holiday resort. Indian vacationers stroll the Mall, while the lower bazaars flow with local life and with shops selling hardware, stationery, fabric and spices. Many of the hand-painted signs in the market are so retro they look like they haven’t been changed since the 'Britishers' left. With cars banned from the main part of town, walking anywhere is very pleasant – even when huffing and puffing uphill.
|Destination||Nights||Hotel and Room||Meals|
Radisson Jass Hotel
- Transportation by Swift Dzire/Etios for all transfers
- Sightseeing as per the Itinerary
- Including all taxes / tolls
- Parking / Driver’s allowances
Day Wise Itinerary
Day 1: Arrival At Delhi Later Proceed To Shimla
Day 2: Shimla Local Sightseeing
Things to see and do
The Tara Devi Temple is among the most celebrated shrines in the region, stationed at a height of 6,070 feet above sea level. Dedicated to the Goddess of stars, the temple is ...
Summer Hill is suburb in Shimla, the state capital of Himachal Pradesh at a height of 2,123 meters. It is situated on a hill, 5 km west to the Shimla Ridge, and is part of the...
Day 3: Shimla To Naldehra Proceed To Kufri Later Back To Shimla
Day 4: Shimla To Delhi For Departure
Deluxe Suite Room
Executive Suite Room
Radisson Jass Hotel (5 star)
Good Wood Estate, Lower Bharari Road, Bharari Rd, Shankli, Longwood, Shimla, Himachal Pradesh 171001, Shimla
- The package once booked is refundable and cancellable.
- Flight cancellation will be as per airline cancellation policy.
- Date of booking to 30 days before travel the cancellation charges will be 10% of the tour cost
- 30 to 15 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 50% of the tour cost
- 15 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 75% of the tour cost
- 0 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 100% of the tour cost. No refund shall be given
- Please note cancellation policy is subject to change. It depends on the hotel policy. In peak season, some hotels may charge 100% cancellation.
- Check-in at hotel starts from 14:00 hrs.
- Check-out time is until 12:00 hrs.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Once your payment has been processed, we will send you an email confirmation.
- You will receive all travel vouchers required for your flights and accommodation shortly afterwards.