Shimla tours give you the chance to explore the natural beauty of Himachal Pradesh. The brilliant sightseeing destinations with picturesque beauty includes snow covered hills, lush green fields, apple orchards, religious sites and wildlife sanctuaries.
|Destination||Nights||Hotel and Room||Meals|
- Airport / Railway station transfer
- All sightseeing as per as itinerary by A/C Indigo
Day Wise Itinerary
Day 01 : Delhi To Shimla (370kms/9hrs Approximately)
Day 02 : Shimla
Things to see and do
Day 03 : Shimla - Chail - (45 Kms / 1.30 Hrs Approximately)
Things to see and do
Chail was essentially a sleepy little mountain village set in a beautiful locale till the 19th century. Its transformation began in 1893, when the Maharaja Bhupinder Singh of ...
Travel from Shimla to Chail
Taxi to Chandigarh, fly to Varanasi, train
Train to Delhi, fly to Lucknow, train
Day 04 : Chail To Delhi (349 Kms/8hrs)
Hotel Sunrise (3 star)
Circular Road, Across Victory Tunnel Near Tara Hall School, Shimla
Mihani ,Kandaghat-Chail road, Chail 173217,, Chail
- The package once booked is refundable and cancellable.
- Flight cancellation will be as per airline cancellation policy.
- Date of booking to 30 days before travel the cancellation charges will be 10% of the tour cost
- 30 to 15 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 50% of the tour cost
- 15 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 75% of the tour cost
- 0 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 100% of the tour cost. No refund shall be given
- Please note cancellation policy is subject to change. It depends on the hotel policy. In peak season, some hotels may charge 100% cancellation.
- Check-in at hotel starts from 14:00 hrs.
- Check-out time is until 12:00 hrs.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Once your payment has been processed, we will send you an email confirmation.
- You will receive all travel vouchers required for your flights and accommodation shortly afterwards.