Shirdi is known as the most religious place to visit in Maharashtra for the presence of Sai Baba Temple. People from various parts of India travel especially to Shirdi to visit their Lord’s Temple which is also India’s one of the richest temple. Shani Shingnapur is a village located in Ahmednagar District of Maharashtra. It is about 70 km from Shirdi.
|Destination||Nights||Hotel and Room||Meals|
St Laurn Meditation and Spa
- All hotel applicable taxes
- Transportation by AC Innova for the whole tour as per 250km/per day
- Sightseeing as per the itinerary
- Darshan at Shirdi Temple
* Prices mentioned are for per person on twin sharing basis (minimum 2 people staying together)
Day Wise Itinerary
Day 1: Arrival At Mumbai And Transfer To Shirdi
Things to see and do
Sai Baba Temple - Located at the heart of the town, this houses the samadhi (burial site) of Sai Baba. Entry is free. One can also book special pass which costs Rs.100 per ...
Chavadi - This is located next to Dwarakamayi. Every alternate day, Baba used to sleep in the Chavadi, a few meters away from the Dwarakamayi. Even today, on Thursday nights, ...
Day 2: Shirdi Sightseeing
- Have breakfast in the morning and proceed to Shani Shingnapur.
- Visit the Lord Shani Temple, also view the houses in Shani Shingnapur which is famous for having no doors and windows. Only door and window panes exist. Route back to Shirdi and the rest of day is at leisure. Overnight at hotel.
Things to see and do
Day 3: Departure
St Laurn Meditation and Spa (5 star)
S.No, 5/19, Rui Shiv Road, Shirdi
- The package once booked is refundable and cancellable.
- Flight cancellation will be as per airline cancellation policy.
- Date of booking to 30 days before travel the cancellation charges will be 10% of the tour cost
- 30 to 15 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 50% of the tour cost
- 15 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 75% of the tour cost
- 0 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 100% of the tour cost. No refund shall be given
- Please note cancellation policy is subject to change. It depends on the hotel policy. In peak season, some hotels may charge 100% cancellation.
- Check-in at hotel starts from 14:00 hrs.
- Check-out time is until 12:00 hrs.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Once your payment has been processed, we will send you an email confirmation.
- You will receive all travel vouchers required for your flights and accommodation shortly afterwards.