Shirdi is essentially a small overgrown village, famous because of the saint Sai Baba.Even today his presence here is very real. Indeed, Shirdi is Sai Baba, for without him this would have been just another little village.The size of this small town belies its massive importance as a Sai pilgrimage site and the number of devotees it plays host to. The town has a plethora of holy places linked to Sai Baba.
|Destination||Nights||Hotel and Room||Meals|
Hotel Ashoka Executive
- 02 Nights AC accommodation as per mentioned hotels or Similar in base category rooms
- NAC Indica Vehicle will be provided point to point and not at disposal
* Prices mentioned are for per person on twin sharing basis (minimum 2 people staying together)
Day Wise Itinerary
Day01 : Arrival At Shirdi
Day 02 : Shani Shingnapur - Nasik
Things to see and do
Sai Baba Temple - Located at the heart of the town, this houses the samadhi (burial site) of Sai Baba. Entry is free. One can also book special pass which costs Rs.100 per ...
Things to see and do
The Kalaram temple is an old Hindu shrine dedicated to lord Rama in the Panchavati area of Nasik city in Maharashtra, India. It is probably the most important Hindu shrine in ...
The Palke Memorial has huge garden and a stupa like building which looks very attractive. It gives very pleasant pictures of the Hindi movies and a glimpse of the Indian films...
Travel from Shirdi to Nashik
Day 03 : Departure To Nasik
Hotel Ashoka Executive (3 star)
Nagar Manmad Highway, Opposite Bhakti Niwas 500 Rooms, Next To Axis Bank Shirdi - 423109 Maharashtra, India, Shirdi
Beside Sakhala Parade Opp: Vijay Mamta Theater Nasik-Pune Road, Nashik
- The package once booked is refundable and cancellable.
- Flight cancellation will be as per airline cancellation policy.
- Date of booking to 30 days before travel the cancellation charges will be 10% of the tour cost
- 30 to 15 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 50% of the tour cost
- 15 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 75% of the tour cost
- 0 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 100% of the tour cost. No refund shall be given
- Please note cancellation policy is subject to change. It depends on the hotel policy. In peak season, some hotels may charge 100% cancellation.
- Check-in at hotel starts from 14:00 hrs.
- Check-out time is until 12:00 hrs.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Once your payment has been processed, we will send you an email confirmation.
- You will receive all travel vouchers required for your flights and accommodation shortly afterwards.