One of the most famous tourist destinations of India, Shimla located in Himachal Pradesh is a beautiful hill station. Also known as Simla, your travel to this place will be one event of your life that you shall never forget. This lovely hill station was 'discovered' by the British who immediately fell in love with this place. In-fact, they went to the extent of declaring Shimla as their summer capital.
|Destination||Nights||Hotel and Room||Meals|
- Transportation by Swift Dzire/Etios for all transfers
- Sightseeing as per the Itinerary
- Including all taxes / tolls
- Parking / Driver’s allowances
Day Wise Itinerary
Day 1: New Delhi To Shimla
Day 2: Shimla To Kufri Later Back To Shimla
- Early morning breakfast. Same day excursion of Kufri and back to Shimla by the evening."Kufri's famed ski slopes views and the small zoo. The area has breathtaking views of the Himalayan peaks foreshadowed by the terraced fields and verdant forests.
- Dinner at hotel and overnight stay at hotel.
Things to see and do
Kufri is also a heaven for nature enthusiasts and wildlife lovers as the Himalayan Nature Park is situated on the outskirts of the town. It is especially popular. Among ...
Day 3: Shimla To New Delhi
Hotel Marina (5 star)
Mall Road Shimla- 171001, Shimla
- The package once booked is refundable and cancellable.
- Flight cancellation will be as per airline cancellation policy.
- Hotel cancellation will be Free before 15 days of check-in.
- Cancellations or changes made 48 hours before arrival are subject to 1 night room charge and tax penalty.
- Price shown includes all taxes and fees.
- Check-in at hotel starts from 14:00 hrs.
- Check-out time is until 12:00 hrs.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Once your payment has been processed, we will send you an email confirmation.
- You will receive all travel vouchers required for your flights and accommodation shortly afterwards.