Kuching is the most populous city on the East Malaysian state of Sarawak, Malaysia. This city has some amazing attractions you will want to check out while you're there. That includes the Sarawak Museum, which exhibits collections on the natural history of Sarawak. Built in 1891, it is one of the most popular tourist attractions in the area and is not only beautiful, but rich in history.
Car DetailsRoad transport from Kuching - A/C Vehicle
Hotel DetailsHotel options available in the package
|Destination||Nights||Hotel and Room||Meals|
Sightseeing and TransfersOther inclusions available in the package
- Airport Transfer KCH airport / city hotel / KCH airport (SIC basis)
- Half Day Kuching City Tour (SIC basis)
- Meet & Greet Services by English speaking driver cum guide
Grand Margherita Hotel Kimmy Vacation (4 star)
Sublot 61, Lot 7882, 2 Nd Floor, Blok A, Queen'S Court, Jalan Wan Alwi, Kuching, Sarawak, Malaysia, Kuching
- The package once booked is refundable and cancellable.
- Flight cancellation will be as per airline cancellation policy.
- Date of booking to 30 days before travel the cancellation charges will be 10% of the tour cost
- 30 to 15 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 50% of the tour cost
- 15 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 75% of the tour cost
- 0 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 100% of the tour cost. No refund shall be given
- Please note cancellation policy is subject to change. It depends on the hotel policy. In peak season, some hotels may charge 100% cancellation.
- Check-in at hotel starts from 14:00 hrs.
- Check-out time is until 12:00 hrs.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Once your payment has been processed, we will send you an email confirmation.
- You will receive all travel vouchers required for your flights and accommodation shortly afterwards.