One of the Holy trinity, Lord Shiva is a living God. The most ancient and sacred book of India, the 'Rig Veda' evokes his presence in its hymns. Vedic myths, ritual and even astronomy testify to his existence from the dawn of time.
|Destination||Nights||Hotel and Room||Meals|
Hotel Grand Kashmir
- Sightseeing as per the itinerary
- Helicopter ticket includes Neelgrat -Panjtarni-Neelgrat
- All transfers as per the itinerary by Tavera / Xylo
* Prices mentioned are for per person on twin sharing basis (minimum 2 people staying together)
Day Wise Itinerary
Day 1: Arrival At Srinagar
Day 2: Visit Sonamarg
- Early morning transfer to Sonamarg and take a Helicopter for Panjtarni. After Darshan return to Sonamarg (Neelgrat) by helicopter and proceed to Srinagar. Overnight at Srinagar hotel.
- Note: If somebody cannot do the Darshan on the same day, it is not our responsibility. They have to do the Darshan same day earliest. If they didn't come back on the same day then they have to stay at their own at Bhawan / Panjtarni.
Day 3: Srinagar Sightseeing
Day 4: Srinagar To Delhi Departure
Hotel Grand Kashmir (3 star)
Nowgam Byepass opposite Mahindra Motors- 190015, Srinagar
- The package once booked is refundable and cancellable.
- Flight cancellation will be as per airline cancellation policy.
- Hotel cancellation will be Free before 15 days of check-in.
- Cancellations or changes made 48 hours before arrival are subject to 1 night room charge and tax penalty.
- Price shown includes all taxes and fees.
- Check-in at hotel starts from 14:00 hrs.
- Check-out time is until 12:00 hrs.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Once your payment has been processed, we will send you an email confirmation.
- You will receive all travel vouchers required for your flights and accommodation shortly afterwards.