Legend has it that the great Buddhist guru Padmasambhava regarded Sikkim as one of the last utopias on earth. Arguably one of the prettiest destinations in India, this tiny former Himalayan kingdom is a haven for travellers. From North Sikkim's plunging mountain valleys and emerald alpine forests to West Sikkim's picturesque patchwork of terraced paddy fields and flowering rhododendrons.
Sikkim Rhododendron Tours and Trekking with Glimpse of ...3N Okhrey and 2N Darjeeling
Last Booked 23 hours ago
|Destination||Nights||Hotel and Room||Meals|
- Exclusive Non a/c vehicle for transfers & sightseeing. Vehicle will not be at disposal it will be available to guest as per itinerary only (point to point basis)
- All trekking and guide charges
- Campfire and cultural program charges
- All permit fees & hotel taxes
* Prices mentioned are for per person on twin sharing basis (minimum 2 people staying together)
Okhrey village West sikkim, Okhrey
Hotel Marvel International and Restaurant
7, H.D.Lama Road - 734101, Darjeeling
- The package once booked is refundable and cancellable.
- Flight cancellation will be as per airline cancellation policy.
- Date of booking to 30 days before travel the cancellation charges will be 10% of the tour cost
- 30 to 15 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 50% of the tour cost
- 15 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 75% of the tour cost
- 0 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 100% of the tour cost. No refund shall be given
- Please note cancellation policy is subject to change. It depends on the hotel policy. In peak season, some hotels may charge 100% cancellation.
- Check-in at hotel starts from 14:00 hrs.
- Check-out time is until 12:00 hrs.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Once your payment has been processed, we will send you an email confirmation.
- You will receive all travel vouchers required for your flights and accommodation shortly afterwards.