Lying in the Bay of Bengal in a picturesque setting, Port Blair is the largest city and the capital of the union territory of Andaman and Nicobar Islands, India. The city gets its name from Lieutenant Archibald Blair, who is said to have established a colony at its site in the year 1789. Exotic and peaceful, Be it families, couples, honeymooners or adventure-sports enthusiasts, Port Blair has something for everybody. Andaman and Nicobar Islands offers tourists a fulfilling holiday experience
|Destination||Nights||Hotel and Room||Meals|
|Port Blair||3 night(s)||
Port Meridien Hotel
- Airport Transfers
- SAMUDRIKA MUSEUM, ANTHROPOLOGICAL MUSEUM, FISHERIES MUSEUM, CELLULAR JAIL, SOUND & LIGHT SHOW ,
- Intercity Transfer
* Prices mentioned are for per person on twin sharing basis (minimum 2 people staying together)
Day Wise Itinerary
Day 1: Pick Up From Airport, City Tour And Sound And Light Show
Things to see and do
Veer Savarkar International Airport, commonly known as Port Blair Airport, is an airport located 2 km south of Port Blair and is the main airport of the Andaman and Nicobar ...
This museum is run by the Indian Navy . This museum aims to generate awareness about the environment in the ocean and the marine life. The museum has five sections presenting...
Andaman and Nicobar Islands Anthropological Museum, which is located at the Phoenix Bay, displays facts about the local tribes of the region. The museum was established in the...
Fisheries Museum, It is surrounded by Marina Park, Andaman Water Sports Complex, and Children's Traffic Park, within 1.5 kms from Port Blair Bus Terminus. It exhibits species ...
The prison was known to house many notable Indian activists during the struggle for India's independence. The Cellular Jail is one of the murkiest chapters in the history of ...
Day 2: North Bay, Ross Island, Viper Island
Things to see and do
Andaman Water Sports Complex is a well known sports complex in India. The unique sports complex offers many adventurous water sports activities. It is located close to the ...
Viper Island is near Port Blair in Andaman district in the Andaman Islands , the capital of the Andaman and Nicobar Islands , a union territory of India and was the...
Day Trip To Havelock (57kms)
- In the morning you will be escorted to Phoenix Bay Harbor to board MV. Makruzz (1 ½ Hrs) or Govt. Ferry (2 ½ Hrs) which will take you to Havelock Island.
- The island is named after a British Army Officer. The island offers state-of-the-art facilities for snorkeling and scuba diving. Havelock is famous for its white sand and crystal clear and transparent waters.
- At the Harbour our representative will receive you and will help you to find a restaurant for breakfast (if you didn’t had it already) and then he will escort you to Radhanagar Beach which is Asia’s 7th most beautiful beach. At Radhanagar Beach you can go for swimming or just get your feet wet and admire the serene beauty of the beach.
- In the evening we will start our return journey to Port Blair enjoying the sea breeze and the sight of the changing colors of the sky of the setting sun and most of the time accompanied by dolphins and flying fishes swimming along the boat.
Day 4: Departure From Port Blair
Port Meridien Hotel
A.I.R. Road, Junglighat, Port Blair, Andaman and Nicobar Islands 744102, Port Blair
- The package once booked is refundable and cancellable.
- Flight cancellation will be as per airline cancellation policy.
- Hotel cancellation will be Free before 15 days of check-in.
- Cancellations or changes made 48 hours before arrival are subject to 1 night room charge and tax penalty.
- Price shown includes all taxes and fees.
- Check-in at hotel starts from 14:00 hrs.
- Check-out time is until 12:00 hrs.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Once your payment has been processed, we will send you an email confirmation.
- You will receive all travel vouchers required for your flights and accommodation shortly afterwards.