Lying in the Bay of Bengal in a picturesque setting, Port Blair is the largest city and the capital of the union territory of Andaman and Nicobar Islands, India. The city gets its name from Lieutenant Archibald Blair, who is said to have established a colony at its site in the year 1789. Exotic and peaceful, Be it families, couples, honeymooners or adventure-sports enthusiasts, Port Blair has something for everybody. Andaman and Nicobar Islands offers tourists a fulfilling holiday experience
Simply Andaman From October Onwards4N Port Blair
Last Booked 3 hours ago
|Destination||Nights||Hotel and Room||Meals|
|Port Blair||4 night(s)||
- Intercity Transfer
- Samudrika museum, anthropological museum, fisheries museum, cellular jail, sound & light show
* Prices mentioned are for per person on twin sharing basis (minimum 2 people staying together)
Hotel Island Pride (3 star)
Opp. Dr. B.R. Ambedkar Institute of Technology Dollyjung - 744012, Port Blair
- The package once booked is refundable and cancellable.
- Flight cancellation will be as per airline cancellation policy.
- Date of booking to 30 days before travel the cancellation charges will be 10% of the tour cost
- 30 to 15 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 50% of the tour cost
- 15 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 75% of the tour cost
- Check-in at hotel starts from 14:00 hrs.
- Check-out time is until 12:00 hrs.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Once your payment has been processed, we will send you an email confirmation.
- You will receive all travel vouchers required for your flights and accommodation shortly afterwards.