Lying in the Bay of Bengal in a picturesque setting, Port Blair is the largest city and the capital of the union territory of Andaman and Nicobar Islands, India. The city gets its name from Lieutenant Archibald Blair, who is said to have established a colony at its site in the year 1789. Exotic and peaceful, Be it families, couples, honeymooners or adventure-sports enthusiasts, Port Blair has something for everybody. Andaman and Nicobar Islands offers tourists a fulfilling holiday experience
|Destination||Nights||Hotel and Room||Meals|
|Port Blair||4 night(s)||
Hotel Island Pride
- Intercity Transfer
- Samudrika museum, anthropological museum, fisheries museum, cellular jail, sound & light show
* Prices mentioned are for per person on twin sharing basis (minimum 2 people staying together)
Day Wise Itinerary
Day 1: Pick Up From Airport, City Tour And Sound And Light Show
Things to see and do
This museum is run by the Indian Navy . This museum aims to generate awareness about the environment in the ocean and the marine life. The museum has five sections presenting...
Andaman and Nicobar Islands Anthropological Museum, which is located at the Phoenix Bay, displays facts about the local tribes of the region. The museum was established in the...
Fisheries Museum, It is surrounded by Marina Park, Andaman Water Sports Complex, and Children's Traffic Park, within 1.5 kms from Port Blair Bus Terminus. It exhibits species ...
The prison was known to house many notable Indian activists during the struggle for India's independence. The Cellular Jail is one of the murkiest chapters in the history of ...
Day 2: North Bay And Ross Island
- After Breakfast you will be escorted to Andaman Water Sports Complex to catch a ferry which will be your mate for the entire excursion to Ross Island and North Bay.
- North Bay : It is also called “The Gate Way to Port Blair”. This place is famous for its coral reefs, exotic verities’ of beautiful ornamental fishes and water sports activities. The breathtaking stretch of coral bed leaves you spellbound. North Bay is the foremost snorkeling point of Andaman. Apart from snorkeling and glass-bottom boat ride, scuba diving, underwater sea walk facility is also available at North Bay.
- Ross Island : It was the Capital of Port Blair during British and Japanese regime, prior to India’s Independence. It was named after Sir Daniel Ross a marine surveyor. It was nick named “The Paris of the East”. It is now under the supervision of the Indian Navy. This island is an ideal destination for nature walk amidst sylvan surroundings with deer’s, peacocks and exotic birds.
Things to see and do
Andaman Water Sports Complex is a well known sports complex in India. The unique sports complex offers many adventurous water sports activities. It is located close to the ...
The only way to explore the island is by foot. Ross & Smith Islands is pretty small and there is no local transport to take tourists around the island. It takes just a couple...
This island is famous for breathtaking view for under water Corrals and Marine Life as well as spectacular Natural Beauty. Snorkeling and Scuba Diving are also available for...
Day Trip To Havelock (57kms)
- In the morning you will be escorted to Phoenix Bay Harbor to board MV. Makruzz (1 ½ Hrs) or Govt. Ferry (2 ½ Hrs) which will take you to Havelock Island.
- Havelock : The island is named after a British Army Officer. The island offers state-of-the-art facilities for snorkeling and scuba diving. Havelock is famous for its white sand and crystal clear and transparent waters. At the Harbour our representative will receive you and will help you to find a restaurant for breakfast (if you did not had it already) and then he will escort you to Radhanagar Beach which is Asia’s 7th most beautiful beach. At Radhanagar Beach you can go for swimming or just get your feet wet and admire the serene beauty of the beach.
- In the evening we will start our return journey to Port Blair enjoying the sea breeze and the sight of the changing colors of the sky of the setting sun and most of the time accompanied by dolphins and flying fishes swimming along the boat.
Things to see and do
Day 4: Baratang Island
- Early morning before daybreak we depart for Baratang Islands. It is approximately 110 kms away from Port Blair. It is connected through road passing through Jarawas Tribe Reserve also known as ATR Road (Andaman Trunk Road or the State High Way). We will travel through fabulous and enchanting forest in conveys to reach Nilambur Jetty (Middle Strait) from where we take a ferry for Baratang Island which is a 15mints ride. It has thick mangrove creeks on both sides followed by dense tropical forest. Major attractions at Baratang are lime Stone Cave and Mud Volcanoes.
- Lime Stone Cave
- They are located 15 mints away by sea from Baratang Jetty. We can reach there by dongis or small boats. The journey enthralls everyone as it takes you underneath the dense forest of mangroves plantation. Please do carry sufficient water along with you. Mud Valcond (JALKI) : The mud volcanoes have erupted so sporadically with recent eruption I n 2005, believed to have been associated with the 2004 earthquake. The natives of this island call it “Jalki”. The mud volcanoes squirt little fountains of mud.
Things to see and do
Baratang is famous for its natural wonders,from impressive limestone caves and dense mangrove cowered creeks to tidal swamp forests and its small but fascinating mud volcanoes...
The lush green mangroves abundantly seen on either side of meandering creeks in the North and Middle Andamans offer excellent scope for creek safari. One can experience this ...
Limstone cave, The journey on to these cave is equaly mesmerising which covers all the way through Tribal reserves. Travellers may also catch as a glimpse of a sun-bathing ...
Day 5: Departure From Port Blair
Standard Room A/C
Hotel Island Pride (3 star)
Opp. Dr. B.R. Ambedkar Institute of Technology Dollyjung - 744012, Port Blair
- The package once booked is refundable and cancellable.
- Flight cancellation will be as per airline cancellation policy.
- Hotel cancellation will be Free before 15 days of check-in.
- Cancellations or changes made 48 hours before arrival are subject to 1 night room charge and tax penalty.
- Price shown includes all taxes and fees.
- Check-in at hotel starts from 14:00 hrs.
- Check-out time is until 12:00 hrs.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Once your payment has been processed, we will send you an email confirmation.
- You will receive all travel vouchers required for your flights and accommodation shortly afterwards.