Ooty, is also known as "Udhagamandalam". It’s been rightly titled as the as Queen of Hills. Ooty, the headquarters of The Nilgiris district is one of the famous hill stations in India. It is situated at an altitude of 2,240 meters above mean sea level. The word Nilgiris means Blue Mountains. It is a land of picturesque picnic spots and had been a popular summer and weekend getaway for the British during the colonial days.
Simply Ooty Standard Package1N Bangalore , 2N Mysore and 2N Ooty
|Destination||Nights||Hotel and Room||Meals|
- Exclusive Non AC vehicle for transfers
- All interstate permit toll, parking, fuel charges and hotel taxes (as per itinerary)
- Sightseeing as per the itinerary
* Prices mentioned are for per person on twin sharing basis (minimum 2 people staying together)
Hotel JP Cordial (3 star)
68, 68/1, S C Road, Near Anand Rao Circle - 560 009, Bangalore
Crystal Paark Inn (3 star)
No. 2, Nazarbad Main Road Opp. Park, Nazarbad - 570010, Mysore
Hotel Ponmari Residency
No 26D, Kotagiri Road, Charring Cross - 643001, Ooty
- The package once booked is refundable and cancellable.
- Flight cancellation will be as per airline cancellation policy.
- Date of booking to 30 days before travel the cancellation charges will be 10% of the tour cost
- 30 to 15 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 50% of the tour cost
- 15 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 75% of the tour cost
- 0 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 100% of the tour cost. No refund shall be given
- Please note cancellation policy is subject to change. It depends on the hotel policy. In peak season, some hotels may charge 100% cancellation.
- Check-in at hotel starts from 14:00 hrs.
- Check-out time is until 12:00 hrs.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Once your payment has been processed, we will send you an email confirmation.
- You will receive all travel vouchers required for your flights and accommodation shortly afterwards.