Singapore is a dynamic island-city offering endless attractions and activities for travellers. Singapore is a perfect mix of ethnic brew consisting of cultures from India, Muslim Malaysia, China and even Thai to some extend against the backdrop of ultra-modern western commerce. Founded as a British trading colony in 1819, today, the island-city features some of the best attractions, best eateries, best hotels and even best iconic structures.
Singapore 3 Nights Package3N Singapore
Last Booked 3 hours ago
Car DetailsRoad transport from Singapore - Seat In Coach Basis
Hotel DetailsHotel options available in the package
|Destination||Nights||Hotel and Room||Meals|
Sightseeing and TransfersOther inclusions available in the package
- Including all applicable tax
- Sentosa with Underwater world , dolphin lagoon , 01 way cable car , Wings of Time
- Return Airport transfers on seat-in-coach basis
- Half day Singapore city tour on seat-in-coach basis
Parkroyal On Kitchener Road (4 star)
181 Kitchener Road, Little India - 208533, Singapore
- The package once booked is refundable and cancellable.
- Flight cancellation will be as per airline cancellation policy.
- Date of booking to 30 days before travel the cancellation charges will be 10% of the tour cost
- 30 to 15 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 50% of the tour cost
- 15 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 75% of the tour cost
- 0 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 100% of the tour cost. No refund shall be given
- Please note cancellation policy is subject to change. It depends on the hotel policy. In peak season, some hotels may charge 100% cancellation.
- Check-in at hotel starts from 14:00 hrs.
- Check-out time is until 12:00 hrs.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Once your payment has been processed, we will send you an email confirmation.
- You will receive all travel vouchers required for your flights and accommodation shortly afterwards.