|Destination||Nights||Hotel and Room||Meals|
Snow Valley Resorts
- Welcome drink on arrival. Accommodation for a Couple / Family in respective room according to Package chosen. American/Indian Breakfast and Dinner. Tea/Coffee Kettle in the Room (Replenished once during the day).Cakes & Chocolates in room on arrival
- 10% discount on additional food, beverages and laundry
* Prices mentioned are for per person on twin sharing basis (minimum 2 people staying together)
Snow Valley Resorts is an enchanting hideaway surrounded by breathtaking snow capped Himalayan Mountains and lush green pinewood forests in the picturesque town of Manali, in India’s Himachal Pradesh province. The resort is the largest in the charming Log Hut area which is just 02 Kilometres from Manali Bus Stand and is surrounded by vast expanse of the apple orchards and offers wonderfully fresh, clean air.
- Hotel has Free Wifi Zones
Facilities at hotel
- Coffee Shop
- Swimming Pool
- Air Conditioning
- Baby Sitting
- Conference Facility
- Pets Allowed
- Airport Transfer
- Concierge Services
- Tennis Courts
- Children's Club
- Room Service
- The package once booked is refundable and cancellable.
- Flight cancellation will be as per airline cancellation policy.
- Date of booking to 30 days before travel the cancellation charges will be 10% of the tour cost
- 30 to 15 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 50% of the tour cost
- 15 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 75% of the tour cost
- 0 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 100% of the tour cost. No refund shall be given
- Please note cancellation policy is subject to change. It depends on the hotel policy. In peak season, some hotels may charge 100% cancellation.
- Check-in at hotel starts from 14:00 hrs.
- Check-out time is until 12:00 hrs.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Once your payment has been processed, we will send you an email confirmation.
- You will receive all travel vouchers required for your flights and accommodation shortly afterwards.