Stretches out into the Arabian Sea, with a hint of the desert and with a coastline of 1666 kms long is Gujarat – the home state of Mahatma Gandhi, the Father of Nation. It is renowned for its beaches, temple towns and historic capitals. Wildlife sanctuaries, hill resorts and natural grandeur are gifts of Gujarat. Sculpture, handicrafts, arts, festivals also make the state rich. Gujarat is also among the most technologically advanced, housing the largest petrochemical complex in the country.
|Destination||Nights||Hotel and Room||Meals|
Lords Inn Somnath
Dwarkadhish Lords Eco Inn
- Airport transfer
- All Applicable Govt. Taxes
- Driver Allowance, Night Charges, Parking, Permits, Etc
- Private AC Vehicle on disposal for Sightseeing and Transfers
Day Wise Itinerary
Day 1: Ahmedabad To Somnath (approx 450 Kms – 9 Hrs Drive)
Day 2: Somnath Local Sightseeing
Day 3: Somnath - Via Porbander - Dwarka (approx 260 Kms - 5 Hrs Drive)
Travel from Somnath to Dwarka
Taxi to Porbandar, fly
Train to Ahmedabad, fly
Day 4: Dwarka Local Sightseeing
Day 5: Dwarka - Ahmedabad - Drop (appro 480 Kms - 9 Hrs Drive)
Lords Inn Somnath (3 star)
Veraval Somnath by-pass Prabhash Patan, Somnath
Dwarkadhish Lords Eco Inn (3 star)
Near Gayatri Temple, Ghanshyam Nagar - 361335, Dwarka
- The package once booked is refundable and cancellable.
- Flight cancellation will be as per airline cancellation policy.
- Hotel cancellation will be Free before 15 days of check-in.
- Cancellations or changes made 48 hours before arrival are subject to 1 night room charge and tax penalty.
- Price shown includes all taxes and fees.
- Check-in at hotel starts from 14:00 hrs.
- Check-out time is until 12:00 hrs.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Once your payment has been processed, we will send you an email confirmation.
- You will receive all travel vouchers required for your flights and accommodation shortly afterwards.