This is a getaway itinerary for Sonamarg, renowned for stunning close range Himalayan views. Visit the Thajwas Glacier and Naranag Temple
Car DetailsRoad transport from Srinagar - Toyota Innova-AC
Hotel DetailsHotel options available in the package
|Destination||Nights||Hotel and Room||Meals|
Rah Villas Hotel
Sightseeing and TransfersOther inclusions available in the package
- Intercity transfer and Sightseeing by AC Toyota Innova. Sightseeing as per Itinerary.
- All applicable hotel taxes.
Day Wise Itinerary
Here is how you will spend your time
Day 1: Srinagar Arrival Transfer To Sonamarg
Srinagar Arrival. Transfer to Sonamarg (85 kms - 3 hours). Guests interested in activities may take a 12 kms detour en-route from Ganderbal towards Manasbal lake for water-sports. A visit to Khir-Bhawani temple and Naranag temples en-route around Ganderbal is possible.
Things to see and do
Day 2: Excursions / Walks / Treks Around Sonamarg
Possible walks around the area / day trekking to one of the high altitude lake or enjoy stunning snow peak views around the area. Thajwas Glacier visit is also recommended.
Things to see and do
Day 3: Nature Walks
Spend the day at leisure in the camp or take nature walks around the area.
Day 4: Departure
Depart for the onward journey.
Rah Villas Hotel (4 star)
Rah Villas Boutique Hotel, Kullan Rezan - 191203, Sonmarg
- The package once booked is refundable and cancellable.
- Flight cancellation will be as per airline cancellation policy.
- Hotel cancellation will be Free before 15 days of check-in.
- Cancellations or changes made 48 hours before arrival are subject to 1 night room charge and tax penalty.
- Price shown includes all taxes and fees.
- Check-in at hotel starts from 14:00 hrs.
- Check-out time is until 12:00 hrs.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Once your payment has been processed, we will send you an email confirmation.
- You will receive all travel vouchers required for your flights and accommodation shortly afterwards.