Beijing, the capital of the People's Republic of China is the center of the nation's politics, culture and international exchanges and modern metropolis full of vitality. The world's earliest record of Beijing came from the travel notes by Marco Polo, the young Italian traveler in the 13th century. His description of people's civilized and well to do life in Beijing and his admiration for the beauty of the city has for hundreds of years attracted the reverie of numerous people.
Soul of Beijing And Shanghai3N Beijing and 2N Shanghai
Car DetailsRoad transport from Beijing - A/C Vehicle
Hotel DetailsHotel options available in the package
|Destination||Nights||Hotel and Room||Meals|
Sightseeing and TransfersOther inclusions available in the package
- Sightseeing as per the itinerary (First gate entrance fee)
- English speaking local guide
- All private transfers with A/C Vehicle
Beijing Long Ding Hua Hotel (3 star)
No.18 Dongli, Panjiayuan, Chaoyang District - 100021, Beijing
Holiday Inn Express Zhabei Shanghai Hotel (3 star)
1738 Zhongxing Road, Shanghai
- The package once booked is refundable and cancellable.
- Flight cancellation will be as per airline cancellation policy.
- Date of booking to 30 days before travel the cancellation charges will be 10% of the tour cost
- 30 to 15 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 50% of the tour cost
- 15 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 75% of the tour cost
- 0 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 100% of the tour cost. No refund shall be given
- Please note cancellation policy is subject to change. It depends on the hotel policy. In peak season, some hotels may charge 100% cancellation.
- Check-in at hotel starts from 14:00 hrs.
- Check-out time is until 12:00 hrs.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Once your payment has been processed, we will send you an email confirmation.
- You will receive all travel vouchers required for your flights and accommodation shortly afterwards.