The south Indian culture lies in its tapestry of magnificent temple architecture, the unaltered traditions of food, religion and lifestyle, handicrafts, heritage of sandalwood, silk, rosewood and brass, and the grandeur of classical dance and music. South India is surrounded by three oceans and is a region of overwhelming grandeur and pristine beauty.
South India Splendour1N Bangalore , 1N Mysore , 2N Ooty and 2N Kodaikanal
|Destination||Nights||Hotel and Room||Meals|
- Return Airport Transfer
- Transport services as per itinerary by air-conditioned car. (1-2 pax - Indigo or similar, 3-4 pax - Toyota Innova)
- Assistance, toll, interstate taxes, Govt. Service Tax.
The Infantry Hotel (3 star)
66, Infantry Rd, Tasker Town, Sampangi Rama Nagar - 560001, Bangalore
Pai Vista (3 star)
35/A, Bangalore - Mysore Road, Bangalore Nilgiri Rd, Mandi Mohalla, Doora, Mysore, Karnataka 570001, Mysore
Hotel Lakeview (3 star)
Lake Road, West Mere - 643004, Ooty
JC Residency (3 star)
Convent Road, Naidupuram - 624101, Kodaikanal
- The package once booked is refundable and cancellable.
- Flight cancellation will be as per airline cancellation policy.
- Date of booking to 30 days before travel the cancellation charges will be 10% of the tour cost
- 30 to 15 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 50% of the tour cost
- 15 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 75% of the tour cost
- 0 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 100% of the tour cost. No refund shall be given
- Please note cancellation policy is subject to change. It depends on the hotel policy. In peak season, some hotels may charge 100% cancellation.
- Check-in at hotel starts from 14:00 hrs.
- Check-out time is until 12:00 hrs.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Once your payment has been processed, we will send you an email confirmation.
- You will receive all travel vouchers required for your flights and accommodation shortly afterwards.