Spain is a very popular year-round destination with tens of millions of visitors each year. You can enjoy pleasant weather throughout the year in most parts of the country with low humidity and there is no rainy season.
|Destination||Nights||Hotel and Room||Meals|
- First and last private transfers
- Private city tour with English speaking driver in Madrid and Barcelona
- Intercities transfers not included
- 24 hour telephone assistance for passengers
- Intercity transfers included
Day Wise Itinerary
Day 1: Arrival At Madrid
Day 2: Madrid Sightseeing
Things to see and do
Sabatini Gardens The Sabatini Gardens (Jardínes de Sabatini) are a neoclassical-style gardens, and they are part of the Royal Palace. They were opened to the public by King ...
The Palacio Real de Madrid (literally: Royal Palace of Madrid) is the official residence of the Spanish Royal Family at the city ofMadrid, but is only used for state ...
Day 3: Madrid To Barcelona
Travel from Madrid to Barcelona
Bus, line 051 bus
Day 4: Barcelona City Tour
Day 5: Departure From Barcelona
NH Zurbano (3 star)
Zurbano 79-81, Madrid
NH Belagua (3 star)
Via Augusta, 89-91, Barcelona
- The package once booked is refundable and cancellable.
- Flight cancellation will be as per airline cancellation policy.
- Hotel cancellation will be Free before 15 days of check-in.
- Cancellations or changes made 48 hours before arrival are subject to 1 night room charge and tax penalty.
- Price shown includes all taxes and fees.
- Check-in at hotel starts from 14:00 hrs.
- Check-out time is until 12:00 hrs.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Once your payment has been processed, we will send you an email confirmation.
- You will receive all travel vouchers required for your flights and accommodation shortly afterwards.