Madrid is the capital of Spain and its largest city. Madrid is rich with attractions, world heritage sites and activities. Seville is the capital and largest city of the autonomous community of Andalusia and the province of Seville, Spain. It is situated on the plain of the River Guadalquivir.
|Destination||Nights||Hotel and Room||Meals|
- Sightseeing Tours on Seat In Coach Tours as mentioned in program
- Train travel between Madrid – Seville – Barcelona on AVE Train
Day Wise Itinerary
Day 01 : Madrid
Day 02 : Madrid
- Breakfast at Hotel. In the morning, make your own way to the stating point of this tour. Madrid
- Sightseeing Tour (SIC Basis). During this 2 hour tour, we will visit the oldest districts in Madrid;
- Austrias, Plaza Mayor, Retiro Park, and the Borbones area. Here you will see the Royal Palace, Prado
- Museum, Cibeles fountain, Puerta de Alcalá and Isabel's. We will also visit some of the finest districts
- like Salamanca, Castellana and Ciudad Universitaria, Las Ventas Bull Ring and Santiago Bernabeu
- Stadium. Make your own way back to your Hotel. In the afternoon, free at leisure. Overnight at Hotel.
Things to see and do
Day 03 : Madrid – Seville
- Breakfast at Hotel, make your own way to train station to connect your High Speed AVE train to
- Seville. (Standard Class Train Ticket Included). Make your own way to your Hotel. Check into Hotel.
- Overnight at Hotel.
Travel from Madrid to Seville
Fly to Sevilla
Fly to Jerez, train
Day 04 : Seville – Granada – Seville
- Breakfast at Hotel. Depart for a Full Day Tour of Granada (SIC Basis). In this City the Eurasian,
- Iberian, Phonetician, Roman, Arab and Christian cultures have left their imprint, making it one of the
- wonders of the world. It was Spain' s last Islamic Kingdom inhabited jointly by Muslims, Jews and
- Christians. The Alhambra is the main jewel of this beautiful city. Visit the Royal Palace, Alcazaba
- and the surrounding palaces, gardens, patios and towers. An outstanding feature are the Gardens of
- Generalife, which was the summer residence for the King. It’s a combination of water springs, gardens
- and architecture of indescribable beauty. No surprise, it is considered as one of the most beautiful
- gardens in the world. After the visit to the Alhambra there will be free time for lunch (Not Included) and
- we will finally return to Seville. Overnight at Hotel.
Day 05 : Seville – Cordoba – Seville
- Breakfast at Hotel. Enjoy a Full Day Tour of Cordoba (SIC Basis). We depart from Seville for the 1
- and a half hour drive to Cordoba. When arriving in Cordoba, walk along the wonderful gardens of the
- Alcazar of the Christian Kings, where we will also see the mosaics that decorate the rooms. We will
- then visit the Mosque, once the crowning symbol of the Caliphate and now a Cathedral. Continue with
- a walk through the Jewish quarter, the old market (now the handicraft market) and the old Synagogue.
- Afterwards there will be free time for lunch (Not Included). Later return to Seville. Overnight at Hotel.
Things to see and do
Day 06 : Seville – Barcelona
- Breakfast at Hotel. Start the day with a Half Day Seville Classic Tour (SIC Basis). Learn about Seville's
- 1920's Architecture and visit Plaza de Espana and the Cathedral, which is the third largest temple in the
- world. We will continue our tour by visiting the Orange Tree Courtyard and the Giralda Tower which is
- the symbol of Seville. We will go from the Cathedral to the Golden Tower where we will visit the City's
- Nautical History Exhibition. The tour will end with Santa Cruz Quarter, known for its orange trees and
- flower filled courtyards. In the afternoon, depart to Barcelona by High Speed AVE train. Arrive and
- transfer to your Hotel. Overnight at Hotel.
Travel from Seville to Barcelona
Fly from Sevilla
Train to Jerez, fly
Bus Avanza Bus
Day 07 : Barcelona
- Breakfast at Hotel. Make you own way to the start point for the tour at Ronda Universidad, 5,
- Barcelona, to join your Half Day Guided City Tour of Barcelona (SIC Basis). Start your tour by
- driving to Plaça Catalunya, Via Laietana, the Cathedral and its cloister, the Gothic Quarter and Plaça
- Sant Jaume (Generalitat and Town Hall). We will continue on to the Vila Olimpica (athletes residential
- complex during the Olympics) and the Port Olimpic (Olympic Harbour), where we will go up the Montjuich
- Mountain, which offers a panoramic view of the City and the Port Harbour. We will tour the Stadium,
- Palu Sant Jordi and Calatrava Tower. Also on the agenda will be a visit to the Poble Espanyol (Spanish
- Village) which reproduces the most typical regional architectural style of Spain. At the same time, you
- will be able to taste the famous Catalan Cava. On our way back to Terminal we will make a stop at the
- famous Hard Rock Cafe. Tour ends here and you can make your own way back to your Hotel. Afternoon
- free at leisure. Overnight at Hotel.
Day 08 : Barcelona
Euromadrid Hotel (3 star)
Mesonero Romanos 7, 28013 Madrid, Spain (Centro), Madrid
Reyes Catolicos (3 star)
Gravina 57, Seville
NH Forum (3 star)
Carrer de l'Ecuador, 20, Barcelona
- The package once booked is refundable and cancellable.
- Flight cancellation will be as per airline cancellation policy.
- Hotel cancellation will be Free before 15 days of check-in.
- Cancellations or changes made 48 hours before arrival are subject to 1 night room charge and tax penalty.
- Price shown includes all taxes and fees.
- Check-in at hotel starts from 14:00 hrs.
- Check-out time is until 12:00 hrs.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Once your payment has been processed, we will send you an email confirmation.
- You will receive all travel vouchers required for your flights and accommodation shortly afterwards.