South Africa is one of the most diverse and interesting countries in the world. Tourists flock to South Africa for its natural beauty, wildlife and sunshine. South Africa's immensely varied terrain supports a rich diversity of animals, birds, and plant-life and offers an incomparable range of experiences.
|Destination||Nights||Hotel and Room||Meals|
|Port Elizabeth||2 night(s)||
THE BOARDWALK HOTEL AND CASINO
|Port Elizabeth||1 night(s)||
Protea Knysna Quays
|Cape Town||4 night(s)||
Southern Sun Cape Sun
- All transfers on seat-in-a-coach basis in an Ac luxury vehicle
- Sightseeing as per the Itinerary
- All entrance fees as per the itinerary with Table Mountain cable car ride
- English driver or guide or separate driver and guide in-case of vehicles bigger than Quantum or small Sprinters
Day Wise Itinerary
Day 1: Arrival At Port Elizabeth
Day 2: Port Elizabeth City Sightseeing
Day 3: Port Elizabeth To Kuzuko Or Kwantu Game Reserve
- After breakfast you will transfer to the Game reserve. Arrive and
- check in later you will leave for afternoon game drive. Overnight stay at hotel.
Day 4: Private Game Reserve To Knysna
- Early morning you will leave for game drive. Return and check out and transfer to Knysna. Arrive and go
- on a cruise on the vast Knysna Lagoon.
- Enjoy an amazing view of the imposing sandstone ‘Heads’ which
- guard the sea entrance to Knysna’s huge tidal lagoon, and the
- forests, marshes and pristine beaches surrounding it. After lunch
- spend the rest of the day discovering the joys of the town’s many art
- galleries, craft shops and coffee bars. Overnight stay at hotel.
Travel from Port Elizabeth to Knysna
Bus Greyhound ZA
Day 5: Knysna Sightseeing
- After breakfast leave for Oudtshoorn. It is known as the ‘Feather Capital of the World’ thanks to its huge
- ostrich industry.
- On way you will visit a crocodile Park where you have opportunity to
- take pictures with Cheetah. In Oudtshoorn you go underground to
- marvel at the icy formations in the Cango Caves, regarded as one of
- South Africa’s most spectacular natural wonders.
- Later return to Knysna. Overnight stay at hotel.
Day 6: Knysna To Hermanus
- After breakfast you will transfer to Hermanus. Hermanus is referred
- to as “land-based whale watching capital of world”. You can sit in
- the hotel room / restaurant and enjoy sightings of the gigantic
- mammal. Arrive and check in your hotel and enjoy rest of the day at leisure watching whales. Overnight stay at hotel.
Travel from Knysna to Hermanus
Fly from Plettenberg Bay, taxi
Bus to George, fly, taxi
Day 7: Hermanus To Cape Town
- After breakfast you will transfer to Cape Town
- Cape Town is one of the most popular long haul destinations in the
- world. Due to its unique topography, it is also one of the easiest
- places in which to orientate oneself as long as you remember that
- with Table Mountain behind you and Robben Island before you; you
- are facing north, looking across Table Bay and up the west coast of Africa. Overnight stay at hotel.
Travel from Hermanus to Cape Town
Bus Greyhound ZA
Day 8: Cape Town City Tour
- After breakfast leave on a half-day Mother City tour.
- You will go for a scenic coastal drive through Clifton & Sea Point &
- later tour passes the Houses of Parliament, the Castle, the SA
- Museum, and a few other historical sights – District Six, Bo-Kaap,
- Slave Lodge & ending at the bustling Greenmarket Square. A cable
- car ride, takes you up the Table Mountain (weather permitting
- otherwise Signal Hill) for a breathtaking view over the city (entrance
- is included) Return to your hotel. Overnight stay at hotel.
Day 9: Cape Town To Peninsula Tour
- Breakfast is taken at the hotel. Depart on a full day Peninsula tour
- This comprehensive tour shows you the best of the spectacular
- Cape Peninsula and why it is it's called the Fairest Cape. Travel past
- Sea Point and Camps Bay, past the famous beaches of Clifton and
- Llandudno towards Hout Bay. Drive along the Atlantic Seaboard.
- Pass through Noordhoek and Scarborough. Later you will take to
- the Cape of Good Hope Nature Reserve. Enjoy the funicular ride
- aboard the “Flying Dutchman” and enjoy the unforgettable spectacular views. Later get the photo opportunity to take some pictures at the second southern most tip
- of the African continent. From here you will drive along the Indian Ocean coastline, where you can visit
- the beautiful Boulders Beach, and have the option to sit among the famous colony of Jackass Penguins.
- Thereafter we enjoy a short stop at the naval port of Simon's Town and know about the legend of “Able
- Seaman Just Nuisance” the Great Dane Dog that was inducted in Royal Navy. Return to the hotel. Overnight stay at hotel.
Day 10: Cape Town
Day 11: Departure
THE BOARDWALK HOTEL AND CASINO (5 star)
Beach Road Summerstrand 6019 Port Elizabeth Eastern Cape South Africa, Port Elizabeth
Kuzuko Lodge (5 star)
Addo Elephant Park Olifenhouts Farm, Port Elizabeth
Protea Knysna Quays (4 star)
Waterfront Drive 6571 Western Capea, Knysna
Quarters Hermanus (4 star)
5 Harbour Road, Hermanus
Southern Sun Cape Sun (4 star)
23 Strand Street, Cape Town City Centre - 8000, Cape Town
- The package once booked is refundable and cancellable.
- Flight cancellation will be as per airline cancellation policy.
- Date of booking to 30 days before travel the cancellation charges will be 10% of the tour cost
- 30 to 15 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 50% of the tour cost
- 15 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 75% of the tour cost
- 0 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 100% of the tour cost. No refund shall be given
- Please note cancellation policy is subject to change. It depends on the hotel policy. In peak season, some hotels may charge 100% cancellation.
- Check-in at hotel starts from 14:00 hrs.
- Check-out time is until 12:00 hrs.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Once your payment has been processed, we will send you an email confirmation.
- You will receive all travel vouchers required for your flights and accommodation shortly afterwards.