South Africa is one of the most diverse and interesting countries in the world. Tourists flock to South Africa for its natural beauty, wildlife and sunshine. South Africa's immensely varied terrain supports a rich diversity of animals, birds, and plant-life and offers an incomparable range of experiences.
Spectacular South Africa2N Port Elizabeth , 1N Port Elizabeth , 2N Knysna , 1N Hermanus and 4N Cape Town
Last Booked 22 hours ago
|Destination||Nights||Hotel and Room||Meals|
|Port Elizabeth||2 night(s)||
|Port Elizabeth||1 night(s)||
|Cape Town||4 night(s)||
- All transfers on seat-in-a-coach basis in an Ac luxury vehicle
- Sightseeing as per the Itinerary
- All entrance fees as per the itinerary with Table Mountain cable car ride
- English driver or guide or separate driver and guide in-case of vehicles bigger than Quantum or small Sprinters
THE BOARDWALK HOTEL AND CASINO (5 star)
Beach Road Summerstrand 6019 Port Elizabeth Eastern Cape South Africa, Port Elizabeth
Kuzuko Lodge (5 star)
Addo Elephant Park Olifenhouts Farm, Port Elizabeth
Protea Knysna Quays (4 star)
Waterfront Drive 6571 Western Capea, Knysna
Quarters Hermanus (4 star)
5 Harbour Road, Hermanus
Southern Sun Cape Sun (4 star)
23 Strand Street, Cape Town City Centre - 8000, Cape Town
- The package once booked is refundable and cancellable.
- Flight cancellation will be as per airline cancellation policy.
- Date of booking to 30 days before travel the cancellation charges will be 10% of the tour cost
- 30 to 15 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 50% of the tour cost
- 15 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 75% of the tour cost
- Check-in at hotel starts from 14:00 hrs.
- Check-out time is until 12:00 hrs.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Once your payment has been processed, we will send you an email confirmation.
- You will receive all travel vouchers required for your flights and accommodation shortly afterwards.