Offering the perfect amalgamation of natural beauty and modern architecture, Karnataka, home to the highest waterfall in the country, will mesmerise you with its enchanting beauty.Being a hub of the Indian IT industry, you might expect only tall corporate buildings in the state but, quite contrary to it, Karnataka is one of the most beautiful places in the country.
|Destination||Nights||Hotel and Room||Meals|
The Viceroy Comforts
Issac's Hotel Regency
- All Toll Taxes, State Taxes, Parking Fees & Driver's Reward
- Hotels To Be Provided As Mentioned Or Similar Category
* Prices mentioned are for per person on twin sharing basis (minimum 2 people staying together)
Day Wise Itinerary
Day 01: Arrive Bangalore - Mysore
Things to see and do
The Palace of Mysore (also known as the Amba Vilas Palace ) is a palace situated in the city of Mysore in southern India . Mysore palace is now one of the most famous ...
Day 02 : Mysore - Coorg
Travel from Mysore to Coorg
Day 03 : Coorg
Day 04 : Coorg - Wayanad
Travel from Coorg to Wayanad
Day 05 : Wayanad
Things to see and do
Chain Tree is a large Ficus tree bounded by a long chain. Ficus tree is the official tree of Thailand. Under natural conditions this tree will grow upto 98 feet. It has ...
Neelimala view point is one of the major tourist attractions in the scenic Wayanad. Neelimala, adjacent to Vaduvanchal, is an exceptional venue for trekking and camping and ...
Sulthan Bathery, previously known as Sultan's Battery, is a town in Wayanad district of Kerala, India. It derives its present name from Tipu Sultan of Mysore who used the ...
Jain temple Wayanad is an important tourist spot for Jains and multi cultural guests. This is an excellent piece of Jain architecture. It is a must see not only for Jains but ...
Day 06 : Wayanad - Calicut
The Viceroy Comforts (3 star)
No.770/5 F-25, Ramanuja Road, Annex Rajendra Kalamandhira - 570004, Mysore
G.T. Road, Madikeri , Coorg, 571201 Karnataka, Coorg
Issac's Hotel Regency (3 star)
Opp. Aiswarya Theatre, Sulthan Bathery - 673592, Wayanad
- The package once booked is refundable and cancellable.
- Flight cancellation will be as per airline cancellation policy.
- Date of booking to 30 days before travel the cancellation charges will be 10% of the tour cost
- 30 to 15 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 50% of the tour cost
- 15 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 75% of the tour cost
- 0 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 100% of the tour cost. No refund shall be given
- Please note cancellation policy is subject to change. It depends on the hotel policy. In peak season, some hotels may charge 100% cancellation.
- Check-in at hotel starts from 14:00 hrs.
- Check-out time is until 12:00 hrs.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Once your payment has been processed, we will send you an email confirmation.
- You will receive all travel vouchers required for your flights and accommodation shortly afterwards.