|Destination||Nights||Hotel and Room||Meals|
- INTRODUCTION TO SPICES : You are in spice country and a great opportunity to get to know more about the spice you use daily in your kitchen. The resident naturalist will be happy to take you on a tour of the spice garden and show you around. Later that evening the Chef will demonstrate the art of using spices.
- ECO ACTIVITIES : The team of resident naturalist's will take you on a tour of the amazing eco activities that happens at the Village -Recycling of water, solid waste management, solar energy and organic farming. You could also have a hands-on exposure on creating paper from waste.
- OTHERS : Yoga, talk by naturalist on the flora & fauna, cooking class, tennis, badminton and pool table.
* Prices mentioned are for per person on twin sharing basis (minimum 2 people staying together)
Set in the heart of the Cardamom Hills of Kerala, Spice Village is an unprecedented tourist destination, offering a rare opportunity to South India's wildlife and beauty. The village lies just outside Periyar Tiger Reserve, and a stay here is the perfect way to appreciate and respect the enviornment. This is a place for anyone who loves nature: somewhere to fill your lungs with fresh mountain air. Recreating the mood of a local tribal community, the architects have designed 37 individual cottages amongst a landscaped spice garden. Each dwelling is thatched with elephant grass and offers simple luxury and privacy
Facilities at hotel
- Children's Club
- Conference Facility
- Swimming Pool
- Concierge Services
- Room Service
- Air Conditioning
- Coffee Shop
- Pets Allowed
- Airport Transfer
- Baby Sitting
- Tennis Courts
Non A/c Deluxe Villa
Non A/c Standard Villa
- The package once booked is refundable and cancellable.
- Flight cancellation will be as per airline cancellation policy.
- Hotel cancellation will be Free before 15 days of check-in.
- Cancellations or changes made 48 hours before arrival are subject to 1 night room charge and tax penalty.
- Price shown includes all taxes and fees.
- Check-in at hotel starts from 14:00 hrs.
- Check-out time is until 12:00 hrs.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Once your payment has been processed, we will send you an email confirmation.
- You will receive all travel vouchers required for your flights and accommodation shortly afterwards.