|Destination||Nights||Hotel and Room||Meals|
- INTRODUCTION TO SPICES : You are in spice country and a great opportunity to get to know more about the spice you use daily in your kitchen. The resident naturalist will be happy to take you on a tour of the spice garden and show you around. Later that evening the Chef will demonstrate the art of using spices.
- ECO ACTIVITIES : The team of resident naturalist's will take you on a tour of the amazing eco activities that happens at the Village -Recycling of water, solid waste management, solar energy and organic farming. You could also have a hands-on exposure on creating paper from waste.
- OTHERS : Yoga, talk by naturalist on the flora & fauna, cooking class, tennis, badminton and pool table.
The real beauty of nature can be experienced nowhere else but at Spice Village. The services offered by them are commendable and have been designed while keeping the needs of the modern consumers in mind. Set in the heart of the Cardamom Hills of Kerala, Spice Village is an unprecedented tourist destination, offering a rare opportunity to South India's wildlife and beauty. The village lies just outside Periyar Tiger Reserve, and a stay here is the perfect way to appreciate and respect the enviornment. This is a place for anyone who loves nature: somewhere to fill your lungs with fresh mountain air. Recreating the mood of a local tribal community, the architects have designed 37 individual cottages amongst a landscaped spice garden. Each dwelling is thatched with elephant grass and offers simple luxury and privacy
- Hotel has Free Wifi Zones
Facilities at hotel
- Children's Club
- Pets Allowed
- Coffee Shop
- Airport Transfer
- Air Conditioning
- Conference Facility
- Swimming Pool
- Tennis Courts
- Room Service
- Baby Sitting
- Concierge Services
- The package once booked is refundable and cancellable.
- Flight cancellation will be as per airline cancellation policy.
- Date of booking to 30 days before travel the cancellation charges will be 10% of the tour cost
- 30 to 15 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 50% of the tour cost
- 15 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 75% of the tour cost
- 0 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 100% of the tour cost. No refund shall be given
- Please note cancellation policy is subject to change. It depends on the hotel policy. In peak season, some hotels may charge 100% cancellation.
- Check-in at hotel starts from 14:00 hrs.
- Check-out time is until 12:00 hrs.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Once your payment has been processed, we will send you an email confirmation.
- You will receive all travel vouchers required for your flights and accommodation shortly afterwards.