Munnar is a beautiful hill station, and was the summer resort of the British. Thekkady is enchanting as the road winds through tranquill countryside, rich plantations & thick jungles. Kumarakom is on man-made land reclaimed from the vast Vembanad Lake. The name Kumarakom was derived from the deity of its oldest temple Kumaran Kumaran's Akam or place became Kumarakom.
Spicy Kerala - Premium Package for 5 Nights2N Munnar , 1N Thekkady and 2N Kumarakom
|Destination||Nights||Hotel and Room||Meals|
The Siena Village (4 star)
The Siena Village, Chinnakanal - 685 618, Munnar
Springdale Heritage (4 star)
Vandiperiyar - Thengakal Road - 685533, Thekkady
Eastend Lakesong Resort (3 star)
Ammankari Road, Kumarakom, India, Kumarakom
- The package once booked is refundable and cancellable.
- Flight cancellation will be as per airline cancellation policy.
- Date of booking to 30 days before travel the cancellation charges will be 10% of the tour cost
- 30 to 15 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 50% of the tour cost
- 15 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 75% of the tour cost
- 0 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 100% of the tour cost. No refund shall be given
- Please note cancellation policy is subject to change. It depends on the hotel policy. In peak season, some hotels may charge 100% cancellation.
- Check-in at hotel starts from 14:00 hrs.
- Check-out time is until 12:00 hrs.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Once your payment has been processed, we will send you an email confirmation.
- You will receive all travel vouchers required for your flights and accommodation shortly afterwards.