The Andaman and Nicobar Islands were shrouded in mystery for centuries because of their inaccessibility. These islands shimmer like emeralds in the Bay of Bengal. The dense forest which cover these islands and the innumerable exotic flowers and birds create a highly poetic and romantic atmosphere.
|Destination||Nights||Hotel and Room||Meals|
|Port Blair||5 night(s)||
- Assistance on Arrival.
- A 24 - hour helpline
- All transfers & sightseeing by Exclusive AC Vehicle in Port Blair & Non Ac Vehicle in Havelock
- Entry Fees & Ferry tickets
- Snorkeling in Elephant Beach.
- inter-city transfer and sightseeing by Non A/C vehicle.
- return transfer to portblair airport
* Prices mentioned are for per person on twin sharing basis (minimum 2 people staying together)
Day Wise Itinerary
Day 01 : Portblair Airport To Hotel To Sightseeing
- Meet & Greet on arrival at Portblair Airport & transfer to hotel. Check-in to hotel. Afternoon visit for Corbyn’s Cove Beach which
- is 9 kms from Portblair – It’s a coconut palm fringed beach, ideal for swimming, sun-basking & bathing. Then proceed for
- Harbour Cruise (Viper Island) in a steamer, covering seven ports, and you can see one of the big floating dry dock, the island
- naval harbour and mainland going vessel harbor. Evening is free for leisure. Overnight stay at Portblair
Day 02 : North Bay (coral Island) & Ross Island Sightseeing
- After breakfast, full-day excursion to Coral Island (North Bay) to see coral reefs, varieties of beautiful ornamental fish and other
- marine life. This is an ideal place for snorkeling as this sandy beach coupled with clear water creates a breath-taking spectacle.
- Please carry your lunch pack, drinking water & changing dress. After that proceed for Ross Island, the former residential and
- administrative island of the British during their rule of South East Asia, was nick named the Paris of the East. This island is an
- ideal destination for nature walk amidst sylvan surroundings with deers, peacocks, exotic birds, etc. This island was completely
- destroyed in an earthquake, now in ruins. Evening is free for leisure. Overnight stay at Portblair.
Things to see and do
This island is famous for breathtaking view for under water Corrals and Marine Life as well as spectacular Natural Beauty. Snorkeling and Scuba Diving are also available for...
Near Marine Dockyard; Behind Marine Hall, Marine Hill, Port Blair, Andaman and Nicobar Islands 744104, Port Blair
- The package once booked is refundable and cancellable.
- Flight cancellation will be as per airline cancellation policy.
- Hotel cancellation will be Free before 15 days of check-in.
- Cancellations or changes made 48 hours before arrival are subject to 1 night room charge and tax penalty.
- Price shown includes all taxes and fees.
- Check-in at hotel starts from 14:00 hrs.
- Check-out time is until 12:00 hrs.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Once your payment has been processed, we will send you an email confirmation.
- You will receive all travel vouchers required for your flights and accommodation shortly afterwards.