The capital of Sikkim, Gangtok is a unique hill resort of northeast India and is known for Kanchenjunga, the Third Highest Mountain in the world, the large variety of plant and wildlife and an ethnic mix of people with rich cultural tradition.The Lepchas, original inhabitants of the land called it Nye-mae-el `paradise'.
Car DetailsRoad transport from Bagdogra - Non AC Vehicle
Hotel DetailsHotel options available in the package
|Destination||Nights||Hotel and Room||Meals|
Sightseeing and TransfersOther inclusions available in the package
- Return airport transfer from NJP railway station or Bagdogra Airport.
- Exclusive Non a/c vehicle for transfers & sightseeing
Hotel Tashi Thendup
Nam Nam Road Mg Marg, Nam Nam Road Mg Marg , Gangtok , 737101, Gangtok
- The package once booked is refundable and cancellable.
- Flight cancellation will be as per airline cancellation policy.
- Date of booking to 30 days before travel the cancellation charges will be 10% of the tour cost
- 30 to 15 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 50% of the tour cost
- 15 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 75% of the tour cost
- 0 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 100% of the tour cost. No refund shall be given
- Please note cancellation policy is subject to change. It depends on the hotel policy. In peak season, some hotels may charge 100% cancellation.
- Check-in at hotel starts from 14:00 hrs.
- Check-out time is until 12:00 hrs.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Once your payment has been processed, we will send you an email confirmation.
- You will receive all travel vouchers required for your flights and accommodation shortly afterwards.