South Africa is one of the most geographically varied countries of the African continent, comprising territory that ranges from the rolling, fertile plains of the highveld and the wide open savanna of the Eastern Transvaal to the Kalahari desert and the peaks of the Drakensberg Mountains. While all of its diverse regions offer ample opportunities for adventure travel, the focus in South Africa as in much of sub-Saharan Africa is the safari.
Splendid South Africa4N Cape Town , 1N Oudtshoorn , 1N Knysna , 1N Sun City , 1N Mabula Game Reserve and 1N Johannesburg
Last Booked 1 hour ago
|Destination||Nights||Hotel and Room||Meals|
|Cape Town||4 night(s)||
Protea Hotel President
Pearl Of Oudtshoorn Hotel
Knysna Log Inn
|Sun City||1 night(s)||
The Sun City Hotel
|Mabula Game Reserve||1 night(s)||
Mabula Game Lodge
Holiday Inn Johannesburg Rosebank Hotel
- Meet and Greet Representation at the Airport
- Full day Cape Peninsula & a half-day Mother City Tour in Cape Town.
- All transfers & sightseeing on Seat-in-a-coach basis in an air conditioned luxury vehicle.
- Day visit to Cango Caves and Wildlife Ranch, Ostrich Farm and a cruise on the vast Knysna Lagoon.
- All entrance fees as per the itinerary with Table Mountain Cable car ride.
- Game drives at Addo elephant National Park /at Kuzuko /Kwantu Private Game reserve
- English Driver / Guide or separate Driver & Guide in-case of vehicles bigger than Quantum / small Sprinters
Protea Hotel President (4 star)
4 Alexander Road, Cape Town
Pearl Of Oudtshoorn Hotel (3 star)
Corner of Baron van Rheede Street & Van der Riet Street, 6620 Oudtshoorn, South Africa, Oudtshoorn
Knysna Log Inn (4 star)
16 Grey Street, Knysna
The Sun City Hotel (4 star)
District Mankwe, Pilanesberg National Park North West, South Africa,, Sun City
Mabula Game Lodge (4 star)
Rhensoterhoek spruit Road, Mabula Game Reserve
Holiday Inn Johannesburg Rosebank Hotel (3 star)
The Zone,Oxford Road, Rosebank, Johannesburg
- The package once booked is refundable and cancellable.
- Flight cancellation will be as per airline cancellation policy.
- Date of booking to 30 days before travel the cancellation charges will be 10% of the tour cost
- 30 to 15 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 50% of the tour cost
- 15 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 75% of the tour cost
- 0 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 100% of the tour cost. No refund shall be given
- Please note cancellation policy is subject to change. It depends on the hotel policy. In peak season, some hotels may charge 100% cancellation.
- Check-in at hotel starts from 14:00 hrs.
- Check-out time is until 12:00 hrs.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Once your payment has been processed, we will send you an email confirmation.
- You will receive all travel vouchers required for your flights and accommodation shortly afterwards.