Gangtok is one of the more popular hill destinations in India's northeast region.Gangtok is a beautiful town located in the Shivalik Hills of the eastern Himalayan range. The town enjoys pleasant climate throughout the year and is an extremely popular tourist destination
|Destination||Nights||Hotel and Room||Meals|
- Exclusive Non a/c vehicle for transfers & sightseeing.
- All permit fees & hotel taxes (as per itinerary).
- Rates are valid for INDIAN NATIONALS only.
* Prices mentioned are for per person on twin sharing basis (minimum 2 people staying together)
Day Wise Itinerary
Day 01 : Arrival At Gangtok
Day 02: Gangtok Local Sightseeing
Things to see and do
Tashi view point is one of major tourist attraction in Gangtok and is known for the views. Tashi View Point constructed by the King of Sikkim, Tashi Namgyal, is located at a ...
Ganesh Tok, a small temple, is located at a distance of 7 kilometre from Gangtok. Situated next to the television tower on the small hill nestled on Gangtok-Nathula road, the ...
Ranka Monastery is a popular Buddhist monastery situated in Lingdum. Locally known as the Lingdum monastery, this monastery is run by the Sikkimese Gharwan Rimpoche. Known for...
Day 03 : Excursion To Tsomgo Lake & Baba Mandir
Things to see and do
Excursion to Tsomgo Lake & Baba Mandir nearly 40 kilometers and 2 hours drive along the Kyongnosla Alpine Sanctuary, the home to the Red Panda and the blood pheasant with ...
Day 04 : Departure From Gangtok
Early Bird offer - standard room
Super Deluxe Room
Hotel Gajraj (3 star)
31/A, National Highway, National Highway, Sisa Golai , Sikkim,737101, Gangtok
- The package once booked is refundable and cancellable.
- Flight cancellation will be as per airline cancellation policy.
- Date of booking to 30 days before travel the cancellation charges will be 10% of the tour cost
- 30 to 15 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 50% of the tour cost
- 15 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 75% of the tour cost
- 0 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 100% of the tour cost. No refund shall be given
- Please note cancellation policy is subject to change. It depends on the hotel policy. In peak season, some hotels may charge 100% cancellation.
- Check-in at hotel starts from 14:00 hrs.
- Check-out time is until 12:00 hrs.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Once your payment has been processed, we will send you an email confirmation.
- You will receive all travel vouchers required for your flights and accommodation shortly afterwards.