This tour is for the peeps that want to fully immerse themselves… deep into Sri Lanka. Feeding baby elephants. Plucking your own tea. Enjoying pleasure gardens of the Kings. Sound like you? Then get that tush on a plane to the beautiful hills of Sri Lanka. Don’t forget that last day of pure beach relaxation to wind down… ahhhh.
|Destination||Nights||Hotel and Room||Meals|
Ramada Colombo Hotel
|Nuwara Eliya||1 night(s)||
Jetwing St. Andrew's
Bentota Beach Hotel
Day Wise Itinerary
Day 1: Colombo
- On arrival, be met by the chauffeur guide and transferred to Colombo. (Approximate travel time 1 hour to Colombo )
- Evening: City tour of Colombo including the visits to the Commercial, Residential and Bazaar areas
Day 2: Kandy
- After breakfast proceed to Kandy en-route visiting the Pinnawela Elephant Orphanage in time to witness the bathing and bottle feeding of elephants which have been abandoned by their herds in the wild. (Approximate travel time 2.5 hours to Pinnawela and 1 hour to Kandy)
- Also visit a spice garden to see spices growing in their natural habitat and learn about their use in Sri Lankan cuisine
Travel from Colombo to Kandy
Day 3: Kandy
- Visit the Royal Botanical Garden after breakfast
- The afternoon will be spent sightseeing Kandy including Arts & Crafts workshop, Oriental Market Place, Bazaar and Gem Lapidary
Day 4: Nuawara Eliya
- Proceed to Nuwara Eliya after breakfast en-route visiting a tea plantation to see how tea is plucked and a factory to witness the processing of the raw green leaf to the final graded product (Approximate travel time 2 hours to Nuwara Eliya)
- Explore the bungalow town, with English country homes and lush mountain slopes
Travel from Kandy to Nuwara Eliya
Day 5: Bentota
Travel from Nuwara Eliya to Bentota
Day 6: Bentota
- FULL day of leisure in Bentota for a beach day or another adventure on your own!
- Enjoy the town with a complete range of tourist facilities, great seafood and very popular water sports centers which provide boating, water skiing, jet skiing, snorkeling and wind surfing
Day 7: Departure
Ramada Colombo Hotel (4 star)
30, Sir Mohamed Macan Marker Mawatha, Colombo, Sri Lanka, Colombo
Earl's Regency (5 star)
84 Tenna Kumbura, Kandy Central, Kandy
Jetwing St. Andrew's (4 star)
No. 10, St. Andrew’s Drive - 22200, Nuwara Eliya
Bentota Beach Hotel (4 star)
Colombo-Galle-Hambantota-Wellawaya Highway, Southern Province, Bentota 80500, Sri Lanka, Bentota
- The package once booked is refundable and cancellable.
- Flight cancellation will be as per airline cancellation policy.
- Hotel cancellation will be Free before 15 days of check-in.
- Cancellations or changes made 48 hours before arrival are subject to 1 night room charge and tax penalty.
- Price shown includes all taxes and fees.
- Check-in at hotel starts from 14:00 hrs.
- Check-out time is until 12:00 hrs.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Once your payment has been processed, we will send you an email confirmation.
- You will receive all travel vouchers required for your flights and accommodation shortly afterwards.