A spiritual journey awaits you on this special Puja tour as you will be visiting some of the most important religious and historical sites on this beautiful paradise island. So whether your traveling with friends or family this journey will surely be one with many sweet memories to be remembered for a long time.
|Destination||Nights||Hotel and Room||Meals|
Kassapa Lions Rock
|Nuwara Eliya||1 night(s)||Room only|
Peacock Beach Hotel
Bentota Beach Hotel
Global Tower Hotel
- Transportation by air-conditioned vehicle as per the above itinerary.
- Services of English Speaking National Guide.
- AIR + land + visa & insurance 3000
Day Wise Itinerary
Day 1 : Airport - Dambulla - Sigiriya
- Meet and assist on arrival at Airport by our representative. Transfer from Airport to Dambulla.
- The Dambulla rock temple was built by King Walagambahu in the 1st century B.C. and it is a World Heritage Site. It is the most impressive of Sri Lanka's cave temples. The complex of five caves with over 2000 sq. metres of painted walls and ceilings, is the largest area of paintings found in the world. It contains over 150 images of the Buddha of which the largest is the colossal figure of the Buddha carved out of rock and spanning 14 metres.
- Transfer from Dambulla to Sigiriya. Overnight Stay at Kassapa Lions Rock.
Things to see and do
Dambulla cave temple is also known as the Golden Temple of Dambulla is a World Heritage Site (1991) in Sri Lanka, situated in the central part of the country. This site is ...
The Golden Temple of Dambulla is situated in the central part of the country, 148 km east of Colombo and 72 km north of Kandy, the temple is the largest and the best ...
Day 2 : Sigiriya.
Things to see and do
Sigiriya is treated as one of the magnificent creation in the world. It is believed that the path way to Sigiriya was through a Lions mouth. But now only the giant paws of the...
Day 3 : Sigiriya - Matale - Kandy
- Breakfast at Kassapa Lions Rock.Transfer from Sigiriya to Matale. Visit a spice garden in Matale to see different spices for which Sri Lanka is famous for. You will be introduced to different spices and shown how some of these spices are grown and processed.Transfer from Matale to Kandy.
- Kandy was the last capital of the Sri Lankan kings and is a World Heritage Site. The name 'Kandy' conjures visions of splendour and magnificence. Many of the legends, traditions and folklore are still lovingly kept alive. Drive around the Kandy lake built by the last Sinhala king, Sri Wickrama Rajasinghe in 1798. Visit the Kandy town, the bazaar, an arts & crafts centre and a gem museum / lapidary. Also visit the Temple of the Tooth Relic and thereafter witness a cultural show. Overnight Stay at Hilltop Hotel
Things to see and do
At New Ranweli Spice and Herbal Garden you will get the chance of seeing how spices and herbs like Turmeric, Pepper Corns, Cloves, Cardamom, Nutmeg, Vanilla, Cinnamon, Cocoa...
Travel from Sigiriya to Kandy
Day 4 : Kandy - Tea Plantation - Nuwara Eliya
- Breakfast at Hilltop Hotel. Transfer from Kandy to Tea Plantation.
- Visit a tea plantation and a tea factory, where the best tea in the world is produced. Here you could observe all about the process of manufacturing tea. You can also see how tea is graded. Taste a cup of pure Ceylon tea in the factory.
- Transfer from Tea Plantation to Nuwara Eliya. Overnight Stay at Galway Forest Lodge.
Things to see and do
Travel from Kandy to Nuwara Eliya
Day 5 : Nuwara Eliya - Yala - Hambantota
- Breakfast at Galway Forest Lodge.Transfer from Nuwara Eliya to Yala.
- The Yala National Park is approximately 1,259 sq. kms in extent and is the largest national park in Sri Lanka. It is located in the south eastern corner of the island and it has the added bonus of a scenic ocean frontage. The park is the home for wild elephants, wild boars, wild buffaloes, leopards, bears, deer and crocodiles. Large flocks of migratory and indigenous birds are also found here.Transfer from Yala to Hambantota. Overnight Stay at Peacock Beach Hotel.
Travel from Nuwara Eliya to Hambantota
Day 6 : Hambantota - Galle - Bentota
Travel from Hambantota to Bentota
Day 7 : Bentota
Day 8 : Bentota - Colombo
- Breakfast at Bentota Beach Hotel. Transfer from Bentota to Colombo.
- Do a city & shopping tour of Colombo like many capital cities in developing countries is fast changing its face. Almost overnight, skyscrapers arise from where old buildings once stood.Yet in some parts, the old world charm is retained. For example, there is a 100-year-old clock tower and several British built colonial buildings.Other places of interest are the Pettah bazaar - where one can shop for bargain, a Hindu and a Buddhist temple, residential areas - where you find stately homes of the affluent and the Bandaranaike Memorial International Conference Hall (BMICH)- an outright gift to Sri Lanka from the People's Republic of China.Overnight Stay at Global Towers Hotel.
Travel from Bentota to Colombo
Day 9 : Colombo - Airport
Kassapa Lions Rock (3 star)
Digampathaha ,sigiriya rock, Sigiriya
Hotel Hilltop (3 star)
200/21, Bahirawakande, Peradeniya Road, Kandy
Peacock Beach Hotel (5 star)
Tissa Road, Hambantota, 82000 Hambantota, Sri Lanka, Hambantota
Bentota Beach Hotel (4 star)
Colombo-Galle-Hambantota-Wellawaya Highway, Southern Province, Bentota 80500, Sri Lanka, Bentota
Global Tower Hotel (4 star)
Marine Drive Colombo, Sri Lanka, Colombo
- The package once booked is refundable and cancellable.
- Flight cancellation will be as per airline cancellation policy.
- Hotel cancellation will be Free before 15 days of check-in.
- Cancellations or changes made 48 hours before arrival are subject to 1 night room charge and tax penalty.
- Price shown includes all taxes and fees.
- Check-in at hotel starts from 14:00 hrs.
- Check-out time is until 12:00 hrs.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Once your payment has been processed, we will send you an email confirmation.
- You will receive all travel vouchers required for your flights and accommodation shortly afterwards.