Sri Lanka is a green, fertile tropical island with palm-fringed beaches, misty mountains and significant archaeology. Dotted with UNESCO World Heritage Sites, the tear-drop shaped island of Sri Lanka has verdant jungle, ancient Buddhist temples, an average of eight hours sunshine a day and superb tea, ideally sipped in a colonial-style guesthouse overlooking a hillside plantation. Fringing the coasts is an array of gently arcing golden-sand beaches
Srilanka A Glimpse of Royal Culture 5 nights and 6 days2N Dambulla , 1N Kandy , 1N Nuwara Eliya and 1N Colombo
|Destination||Nights||Hotel and Room||Meals|
Thilanka Resort and Spa
|Nuwara Eliya||1 night(s)||
Oak Ray Hotel - Tea Bush Ramboda
Grand Oriental Hotel
- Pick up and drop airport
- Visit Dambulla cave temple
- 02nd Kingdom of Srilanka, Polonnaruwa the ancient city, do a city tour, Afternoon visit the Sigiriya Rock Fortress (These 02 sites can be changed in the morning & evening according to your convenience.)
* Prices mentioned are for per person on twin sharing basis (minimum 2 people staying together)
Thilanka Resort and Spa (4 star)
Thilanka Resort and Spa #51, Gadawalayaya, Moragollawa, Dambulla , Sri Lanka, Dambulla
Devon Hotel (3 star)
No :51 Ampitiya Road, 20000 Kandy, Sri Lanka, Kandy
Oak Ray Hotel - Tea Bush Ramboda (3 star)
Pahalakadaweediya,Ramboda, Nuwara Eliya City Center, Nuwara Eliya, Sri Lanka, Nuwara Eliya
Grand Oriental Hotel (3 star)
# 02, York Street, Colombo 01, Colombo
- The package once booked is refundable and cancellable.
- Flight cancellation will be as per airline cancellation policy.
- Date of booking to 30 days before travel the cancellation charges will be 10% of the tour cost
- 30 to 15 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 50% of the tour cost
- 15 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 75% of the tour cost
- 0 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 100% of the tour cost. No refund shall be given
- Please note cancellation policy is subject to change. It depends on the hotel policy. In peak season, some hotels may charge 100% cancellation.
- Check-in at hotel starts from 14:00 hrs.
- Check-out time is until 12:00 hrs.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Once your payment has been processed, we will send you an email confirmation.
- You will receive all travel vouchers required for your flights and accommodation shortly afterwards.