Srinagar is the heart of the Kashmir Valley, still preserves the imprints of the Mughal and the British. The valley takes great pride in its lakes, gardens and the charming rows of houseboats floating on them. Popular for traditional Kashmir handicrafts, Kashmir clothes and dry fruits. "If there is a heaven on earth, it is here", exclaimed the Mughal emperor Jahangir on his first visit to this place.
Srinagar Honeymoon Holiday Package1N Srinagar Houseboat and 3N Srinagar
|Destination||Nights||Hotel and Room||Meals|
|Srinagar Houseboat||1 night(s)||
- One Full Day Trip to Pahalgam
- One Full Day Trip to Sonmarg
- All transfers by non A/c vehicle on disposal basis
- All taxes, Tolls and service charges
- Pickup and drop at Srinagar Airport
- One Hour Shikara Ride
- One Half Day Local Sight Seeing Of Srinagar
Deluxe Houseboat in Srinagar
Nigeen Lake Opposite, Ashai Bagh Bridge Srinagar , Post box no :291 G.P.O - 190006, Srinagar Houseboat
Batra Hotel and Residences (4 star)
Near Durga Nag Mandir, Dalgate - 190001, Srinagar
- The package once booked is refundable and cancellable.
- Flight cancellation will be as per airline cancellation policy.
- Date of booking to 30 days before travel the cancellation charges will be 10% of the tour cost
- 30 to 15 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 50% of the tour cost
- 15 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 75% of the tour cost
- 0 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 100% of the tour cost. No refund shall be given
- Please note cancellation policy is subject to change. It depends on the hotel policy. In peak season, some hotels may charge 100% cancellation.
- Check-in at hotel starts from 14:00 hrs.
- Check-out time is until 12:00 hrs.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Once your payment has been processed, we will send you an email confirmation.
- You will receive all travel vouchers required for your flights and accommodation shortly afterwards.