Srinagar is the heart of the Kashmir Valley, still preserves the imprints of the Mughal and the British. The valley takes great pride in its lakes, gardens and the charming rows of houseboats floating on them. Popular for traditional Kashmir handicrafts, Kashmir clothes and dry fruits. "If there is a heaven on earth, it is here", exclaimed the Mughal emperor Jahangir on his first visit to this place.
Car DetailsRoad transport from Srinagar - Non A/C Vehicle
Hotel DetailsHotel options available in the package
|Destination||Nights||Hotel and Room||Meals|
|Srinagar Houseboat||1 night(s)||
New Alexandra Group of Houseboats
Hotel Grand Mahal
Sightseeing and TransfersOther inclusions available in the package
- Airport Transfers
- All sightseeing & transfers by Non AC Vehicle
- 1Hr Shikara Ride on Dal lake (4 pax at one time)
- All Toll tax & Parking Charges Included + All Applicable Taxes Included
Day Wise Itinerary
Here is how you will spend your time
Day 1: Arrive In Srinagar
On arrival at the Srinagar International Airport, meet by our representative and transfer to hotel after fresh up visit the famous Mughal Garden, Nishat Bagh all the garden are situated on the bank of the Dal Lake. Late evening Shikara ride on Dal Lake and overnight stay at the houseboat
Day 2: Srinagar To Gulmarg And Back To Srinagar Again
Today after breakfast proceeds to Gulmarg for full day sightseeing. It is famous for highest golf course and snow fall in the winter. Gulmarg the skiing capital of India, you can enjoy a cable car ride or a Gondola ride (own cost), Return to Srinagar by evening and overnight stay at the hotel.
Travel from Srinagar Houseboat to Srinagar
Day 3: Srinagar To Pahalgam And Back To Srinagar
Today after breakfast proceeds to Pahalgam for full day sightseeing, it is “Valley of Shepherds”. Enroute visit Mattan Temple (except Aru Valley, Betaab Valley and Chandan Wari – own Cost). Retrun back to Srinagar and overnight stay at the hotel.
Day 4: Srinagar To Sonamarg And Back To Srinagar
After breakfast proceed for full day sightseeing for Sonamarg “The Meadow of Gold. situated at an altitude of 9000 ft. Sonamarg lies in Sindh Valley stream with flowers and surrounded by mountains. Ponies can be hired for the trip up to Thajiwas Glacier, a major attraction especially during the summers. Returns back to Srinagar and overnight stay at the hotel.
Day 5: Departure
In the morning after breakfast proceed to Srinagar airport for your connecting flight.
New Alexandra Group of Houseboats (4 star)
Dal Lake, Opp. Hotel Boulevard - 190001, Srinagar Houseboat
Hotel Grand Mahal (3 star)
Shalimar Road - 191121, Srinagar
- The package once booked is refundable and cancellable.
- Flight cancellation will be as per airline cancellation policy.
- Hotel cancellation will be Free before 15 days of check-in.
- Cancellations or changes made 48 hours before arrival are subject to 1 night room charge and tax penalty.
- Price shown includes all taxes and fees.
- Check-in at hotel starts from 14:00 hrs.
- Check-out time is until 12:00 hrs.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Once your payment has been processed, we will send you an email confirmation.
- You will receive all travel vouchers required for your flights and accommodation shortly afterwards.