Srinagar is the heart of the Kashmir Valley, still preserves the imprints of the Mughal and the British. The valley takes great pride in its lakes, gardens and the charming rows of houseboats floating on them. Popular for traditional Kashmir handicrafts, Kashmir clothes and dry fruits. "If there is a heaven on earth, it is here", exclaimed the Mughal emperor Jahangir on his first visit to this place.
Srinagar Package For 4 Nights1N Srinagar Houseboat and 3N Srinagar
|Destination||Nights||Hotel and Room||Meals|
|Srinagar Houseboat||1 night(s)||
New Alexandra Group of Houseboats
Hotel Grand Mahal
- Airport Transfers
- All sightseeing & transfers by Non AC Vehicle
- 1Hr Shikara Ride on Dal lake (4 pax at one time)
- All Toll tax & Parking Charges Included + All Applicable Taxes Included
* Prices mentioned are for per person on twin sharing basis (minimum 2 people staying together)
New Alexandra Group of Houseboats (4 star)
Dal Lake, Opp. Hotel Boulevard - 190001, Srinagar Houseboat
Hotel Grand Mahal (3 star)
Shalimar Road - 191121, Srinagar
- The package once booked is refundable and cancellable.
- Flight cancellation will be as per airline cancellation policy.
- Date of booking to 30 days before travel the cancellation charges will be 10% of the tour cost
- 30 to 15 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 50% of the tour cost
- 15 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 75% of the tour cost
- 0 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 100% of the tour cost. No refund shall be given
- Please note cancellation policy is subject to change. It depends on the hotel policy. In peak season, some hotels may charge 100% cancellation.
- Check-in at hotel starts from 14:00 hrs.
- Check-out time is until 12:00 hrs.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Once your payment has been processed, we will send you an email confirmation.
- You will receive all travel vouchers required for your flights and accommodation shortly afterwards.