Kerala, God's Own Country With the Arabian Sea in the west, the Western Ghats towering 500-2700 m in the east and networked by 44 rivers, Kerala enjoys unique geographical features that have made it one of the most sought after tourist destinations in Asia. An equable climate. A long shoreline with serene beaches. Tranquil stretches of emerald backwaters. Lush hill stations and exotic wildlife. Waterfalls. Sprawling plantations and paddy fields. Ayurvedic health holidays as well.
Summer in Kerala2N Munnar , 1N Thekkady , 1N Alleppey and 2N Kovalam
|Destination||Nights||Hotel and Room||Meals|
Hill View Munnar
Panoramic Sea Resort
Swagath Holiday Resort
- Pick up from Cochin Airport
- Sightseeing of Munnar
Hill View Munnar (3 star)
Near Blossom Hydel Park, SH 16, Moolakadai - 685612, Munnar
Grand Thekkady (3 star)
Lake Road, Periyar - 685509, Thekkady
Panoramic Sea Resort (3 star)
Near Kadalpalam, Beach Road - 688 012, Alleppey
Swagath Holiday Resort (3 star)
Near Eve's Beach, Near Upasana Hospital, Kovalam Beach Road - 695527, Kovalam
- The package once booked is refundable and cancellable.
- Flight cancellation will be as per airline cancellation policy.
- Date of booking to 30 days before travel the cancellation charges will be 10% of the tour cost
- 30 to 15 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 50% of the tour cost
- 15 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 75% of the tour cost
- 0 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 100% of the tour cost. No refund shall be given
- Please note cancellation policy is subject to change. It depends on the hotel policy. In peak season, some hotels may charge 100% cancellation.
- Check-in at hotel starts from 14:00 hrs.
- Check-out time is until 12:00 hrs.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Once your payment has been processed, we will send you an email confirmation.
- You will receive all travel vouchers required for your flights and accommodation shortly afterwards.