Himachal Pradesh is home to several hill stations. Situated on the River Beas, Manali is one of the most visited hill stations in Himachal Pradesh. Shimla in Himachal Pradesh boasts of old world charm and monuments. Chamba and Dharamshala in the upper reaches of the state of Himachal Pradesh are extremely popular with those seeking peace and quiet. For adventure lovers, Himachal Pradesh offers great trekking and hiking trails in Khajjiar, Chail .
Car DetailsRoad transport from Chandigarh - TATA INDICA, Indigo, Etios, Swift Dzire
Hotel DetailsHotel options available in the package
|Destination||Nights||Hotel and Room||Meals|
Hotel Kalinga Grand
Day Wise Itinerary
Here is how you will spend your time
Day 1: Arrival At Chandigrah And Transfer To Shimla
Morning pick up from domestic airport or railway station chandigarh, Meet and greeted by Pretty Planet Travels representative and directly drive to Shimla. Shimla, the capital of Himachal Pradesh and former summer capital of British India, where you can see the nature beauty. Arrival at Shimla and check into the hotel. Dinner and overnight stay at Shimla hotel
Day 2: Kufri Sightseeing And Return To Shimla
Early morning after breakfast excursion to Kufri. Kufri's famed ski slopes views with its romantic palace and deodar forests. The area has breathtaking views of the Himalayan peaks foreshadowed by the terraced fields and verdant forests. Dinner and overnight stay at the hotel in Shimla
Day 3: Shimla To Manali
After breakfast drive to Manali. We take you to the valley of Gods, is a combination of natural splendor and rich cultural heritage. Keep your cameras ready, there are many scenic spots as you pass by Kullu valley, Beas river, Dashehra maidan etc. Enroute visit Great Himalayan National Park. It is located in Kullu region of Himachal Pradesh. Arrive and transfer to hotel. Rest of the day is free to explore various scenic sights or visit mall road at Manali. Overnight stay at Manali hotel ,
Travel from Shimla to Manali
Day 4: Visit Rohtang Pass And Return To Manali
After breakfast full day tour of Rohtang Pass.The majesty of the mountains and the glaciers can be seen here, you can enjoy this snowy heaven. Take a sledge ride down the slopes, try your luck climbing the little snow hills. On you’re descents to Manali, halt at the Rahalla falls and Solang Valley. The Magnificent views and natural beauty are a never-ending source of delight. Also halt at Marhi and Nehru Kund. Optional adventure activities at Solang Valley are Rapelling, Rock Climbing, River Crossing and Paragliding. Return to the hotel and overnight stay at Manali hotel.
Day 5: Manali Sightseeing
After breakfast, walk through Manali town visiting newly constructed Buddhist Monastery and Hadimba Devi temple-It is small temple situated in the dense forest is very interesting. Also visit Vashisht, an extremely picturesque little place clinging to the steep hill side. On the way up to the village you come upon the Vashist hot baths where a natural sulphur spring is piped into a modern bath-house. Dinner and overnight stay at Manali hotel
Day 6: Departure
After Breakfast check out from the hotel and transfer to the domestic airport Chandigarh to board flight For onward Journey.
Hotel Rajat (3 star)
Near C.M. House, The Mall Road, Shimla-171002., Shimla
Hotel Kalinga Grand
Rangri, Distt. Kullu, Manali
- The package once booked is refundable and cancellable.
- Flight cancellation will be as per airline cancellation policy.
- Date of booking to 30 days before travel the cancellation charges will be 10% of the tour cost
- 30 to 15 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 50% of the tour cost
- 15 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 75% of the tour cost
- 0 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 100% of the tour cost. No refund shall be given
- Please note cancellation policy is subject to change. It depends on the hotel policy. In peak season, some hotels may charge 100% cancellation.
- Check-in at hotel starts from 14:00 hrs.
- Check-out time is until 12:00 hrs.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Once your payment has been processed, we will send you an email confirmation.
- You will receive all travel vouchers required for your flights and accommodation shortly afterwards.