Singapore is a huge city with several district articles containing sightseeing, restaurant, nightlife and accommodation. Singapore is a city-state in Southeast Asia. Founded as a British trading colony in 1819, since independence it has become one of the world's most prosperous countries and boasts the world's busiest port. Combining the skyscrapers and subways of a modern, affluent city with a medley of Chinese, Malay and Indian influences and a tropical climate
Super Saver Singapore3N Singapore
Last Booked 16 hours ago
|Destination||Nights||Hotel and Room||Meals|
V Hotel Lavender
- Return Airport transfers on seat in coach basis.
- Half Day Panoramic city tour of Singapore
* Prices mentioned are for per person on twin sharing basis (minimum 2 people staying together)
V Hotel Lavender (4 star)
70 Jellicoe Road - 208767, Singapore
- The package once booked is refundable and cancellable.
- Flight cancellation will be as per airline cancellation policy.
- Date of booking to 30 days before travel the cancellation charges will be 10% of the tour cost
- 30 to 15 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 50% of the tour cost
- 15 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 75% of the tour cost
- 0 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 100% of the tour cost. No refund shall be given
- Please note cancellation policy is subject to change. It depends on the hotel policy. In peak season, some hotels may charge 100% cancellation.
- Check-in at hotel starts from 14:00 hrs.
- Check-out time is until 12:00 hrs.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Once your payment has been processed, we will send you an email confirmation.
- You will receive all travel vouchers required for your flights and accommodation shortly afterwards.