This bustling bazaar town sprawls along a ridge overlooking the roaring Teesta River and within sight of Khangchendzonga. It’s not a must-see but it does boast Himalayan views, Buddhist monasteries, colonial architecture and a fascinating nursery industry, all linked by some fine hikes.
Sweet Eastern Himalaya With Temi Tea Garden Visit1N Kalimpong , 2N Darjeeling , 2N Pelling and 2N Gangtok
|Destination||Nights||Hotel and Room||Meals|
- Sightseeing as per itinerary
- Exclusive Non a/c vehicle for transfers
- All permit fees and hotel taxes (as per itinerary)
- Rates are valid for Indian Nationals only
* Prices mentioned are for per person on twin sharing basis (minimum 2 people staying together)
The Elgin Silver Oaks Kalimpong (4 star)
Rinking Pong Road - 734301, Kalimpong
Viceroy Hotel (4 star)
17, Gandhi Road, Near Clock Towers, The Mall - 734101, Darjeeling
Norbu Ghang Retreat and Spa (4 star)
Pelling West Sikkim - 737113, Pelling
Yangthang Heritage (4 star)
Kazi Road Gangtok - 737101 Sikkim, India, Gangtok
- The package once booked is refundable and cancellable.
- Flight cancellation will be as per airline cancellation policy.
- Date of booking to 30 days before travel the cancellation charges will be 10% of the tour cost
- 30 to 15 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 50% of the tour cost
- 15 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 75% of the tour cost
- 0 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 100% of the tour cost. No refund shall be given
- Please note cancellation policy is subject to change. It depends on the hotel policy. In peak season, some hotels may charge 100% cancellation.
- Check-in at hotel starts from 14:00 hrs.
- Check-out time is until 12:00 hrs.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Once your payment has been processed, we will send you an email confirmation.
- You will receive all travel vouchers required for your flights and accommodation shortly afterwards.