Symphony Palms Beach Resort1N Havelock-Island
Last Booked 23 hours ago
|Destination||Nights||Hotel and Room||Meals|
- Free Ferry Ticket From Port Blair to Havelock and Return
- Both Way Airport Transfer
* Prices mentioned are for per person on twin sharing basis (minimum 2 people staying together)
Holidays in Andamans are not just for spending time, they mean true relaxation and an ecstatic trip to nature as you find crystal clear water, hemmed by sun-kissed beaches and all the amenities required to refresh your mind, body and soul. We, at Symphony Palms, welcome you to the Andamans and promise to make your stay memorable. Symphony Palms – A beach resort in Havelock is the best place in terms of beach view, transportation, luxury, food and hospitality. We understand that our guests would like to enjoy and relax in the lap of nature and so we offer them exclusive cottages and beach view with excellent cuisines to pamper them during their stay. Naturally, the in-house specialty is sea food. Crabs, lobsters and a wide variety of fish, straight from the nets of the local fishermen are included in the special menu. An ideal Beach Resort, it has peace and beauty crystalised for you, allowing you to touch the depth of the mysterious This resort offers a private beach area, spa, live music and 4 dining venues including The Charcoal (Indian speciality restaurant). Location: Located on the picturesque Havelock Island and overlooking Govind Nagar Beach. Havelock Casa Rooms and Lagoon Suites offer beautiful views of the garden area. At the in-house Havelock Ocean Spa, guests can indulge in a wide range of revitalizing spa therapies and massages. Beach lovers will be delighted to spend some time at the private beach area. Additionally, this beachfront resort also has a swimming pool, and offers boat rides, cultural shows, luggage storage, 24-hour front desk and internet access. Dining: Guests are in for a culinary treat at the resort as it offers four dining venues that include Venom Lounge Bar (sea food and drinks), The Charcoal (Indian speciality restaurant), The Buddha Garden (live kitchen, Asian delicacies, live music) and Cafe Kookie Baba (vegetarian cafe, fruit juices, sandwiches, pastries and milk shakes).
- 59 km from the airport
- 2 km from city center
- 1 km to the beach
Facilities at hotel
- Air Conditioning
- Coffee Shop
- Swimming Pool
- Concierge Services
- Airport Transfer
- Room Service
- Tennis Courts
- Conference Facility
- Pets Allowed
- Children's Club
- Baby Sitting
- The package once booked is refundable and cancellable.
- Flight cancellation will be as per airline cancellation policy.
- Date of booking to 30 days before travel the cancellation charges will be 10% of the tour cost
- 30 to 15 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 50% of the tour cost
- 15 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 75% of the tour cost
- Check-in at hotel starts from 14:00 hrs.
- Check-out time is until 12:00 hrs.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Once your payment has been processed, we will send you an email confirmation.
- You will receive all travel vouchers required for your flights and accommodation shortly afterwards.