Famed with one of the Seven Wonders of the World - Taj Mahal, Agra is one of the most popular tourist destinations in India. Agra is a virtual fort of history and architecture located in the state of Uttar Pradesh in India. Historical monuments, architectural grandeur ventures and the beauty of marbles, Agra thrives as one of the tourist destination in India.
|Destination||Nights||Hotel and Room||Meals|
Hotel Taj Inn
- Transport By Ac Vehicle As Per The Above Itinerary
- In case of 3 pax , 1 room with 1 extra bed will be provided
- All toll taxes, state taxes, parking fees & driver's reward
- Hotels to be provided as mentioned or similar category
* Prices mentioned are for per person on twin sharing basis (minimum 2 people staying together)
Day Wise Itinerary
Day 01 : Arrival At Delhi To Agra
- Pick Up from Hotel and proceed for sightseeing tour of Old & New Delhi :
- OLD DELHI SIGHTSEEING - From historic monuments to traditional markets to spicy street food, Old Delhi tour is a journey full of unexpected sights and surprises.. CHANDNI CHOWK r “Silver Square” is the most famous and historic street of Delhi, built around 300 years ago when the walled city of Shahjahanabad was established in the 17th century. Don’t let the word “old” mislead you. The energy of vibrant streets of Chandni Chowk is simply irresistible. This part of Delhi includes street food, vibrant bazaars where you can shop for some ancient artifacts and jewels.Overnight stay at Agra.
Day 02 : Agra Mathura Delhi
Things to see and do
Hotel Taj Inn (3 star)
18/163, B/4, Fatehabad Road, Taj View Crossing, Bagichi - 282 001, Agra
- The package once booked is refundable and cancellable.
- Flight cancellation will be as per airline cancellation policy.
- Date of booking to 30 days before travel the cancellation charges will be 10% of the tour cost
- 30 to 15 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 50% of the tour cost
- 15 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 75% of the tour cost
- 0 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 100% of the tour cost. No refund shall be given
- Please note cancellation policy is subject to change. It depends on the hotel policy. In peak season, some hotels may charge 100% cancellation.
- Check-in at hotel starts from 14:00 hrs.
- Check-out time is until 12:00 hrs.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Once your payment has been processed, we will send you an email confirmation.
- You will receive all travel vouchers required for your flights and accommodation shortly afterwards.