Mathura is one of the seven cities considered holy by Hindus. Mathura was the capital of the Surasena Kingdom, ruled by Kansa the maternal uncle of Krishna. The present day Mathura abounds in Place of Religious and Historic Interest, all round the year. A large number of festival and fairs are held in Matura.
|Destination||Nights||Hotel and Room||Meals|
Hotel Maniram Palace
- Private vehicle for all sightseeing and land transfer
- Sightseeing tours to all destinations as per the itinerary
- Pick up and Drop at Agra by private vehicle
* Prices mentioned are for per person on twin sharing basis (minimum 2 people staying together)
Day Wise Itinerary
Day 1: Arrival At Agra And Sightseeing
Things to see and do
Taj Mahal is one of the Seven Wonders of the World, It is built by the bank of the Yamuna river not very far from the Agra Fort. Taj Mahal is a masterpiece of the Mughal ...
Day 2: Mathura Sightseeing
Day 3: Depart From Agra
Hotel Maniram Palace (3 star)
1,Bansal Nagar Near Pizza Hut Fatehabad Road, Agra, India, Agra
- The package once booked is refundable and cancellable.
- Flight cancellation will be as per airline cancellation policy.
- Date of booking to 30 days before travel the cancellation charges will be 10% of the tour cost
- 30 to 15 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 50% of the tour cost
- 15 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 75% of the tour cost
- 0 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 100% of the tour cost. No refund shall be given
- Please note cancellation policy is subject to change. It depends on the hotel policy. In peak season, some hotels may charge 100% cancellation.
- Check-in at hotel starts from 14:00 hrs.
- Check-out time is until 12:00 hrs.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Once your payment has been processed, we will send you an email confirmation.
- You will receive all travel vouchers required for your flights and accommodation shortly afterwards.