Mathura is one of the seven cities considered holy by Hindus. Mathura was the capital of the Surasena Kingdom, ruled by Kansa the maternal uncle of Krishna. The present day Mathura abounds in Place of Religious and Historic Interest, all round the year. A large number of festival and fairs are held in Matura.
|Destination||Nights||Hotel and Room||Meals|
- Private vehicle for all sightseeing and land transfer
- Sightseeing tours to all destinations as per the itinerary
- Pick up and Drop at Agra by private vehicle
* Prices mentioned are for per person on twin sharing basis (minimum 2 people staying together)
Hotel Maniram Palace (3 star)
1,Bansal Nagar Near Pizza Hut Fatehabad Road, Agra, India, Agra
- The package once booked is refundable and cancellable.
- Flight cancellation will be as per airline cancellation policy.
- Date of booking to 30 days before travel the cancellation charges will be 10% of the tour cost
- 30 to 15 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 50% of the tour cost
- 15 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 75% of the tour cost
- Check-in at hotel starts from 14:00 hrs.
- Check-out time is until 12:00 hrs.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Once your payment has been processed, we will send you an email confirmation.
- You will receive all travel vouchers required for your flights and accommodation shortly afterwards.