Delhi is the capital city of India also called New Delhi and locally Dilli is the main arrival point for overseas tourists. Taj Mahal was built by a grief stricken Emperor Shahjahan as a memorial to his beloved wife Mumtaz Mahal. A world-renowned wonder. Jaipur was the capital of former Kachwaha rulers and it so presents itself as a versatile tourist destination.
Taste Of Golden Triangle2N Delhi , 1N Agra and 2N Jaipur
|Destination||Nights||Hotel and Room||Meals|
- Return transfers Jaipur Railway Station / Airport by AC Vehicle
- Assistance on Arrival
- Welcome Drink On Arrival at Hotel
- Travel throughout the journey in an AC car
- Maximum KM blockage will be 1500 km with toll tax, parking, overnight, State tax etc.
- 3.09 % Government Service Tax
- Sightseeing as per the itinerary
* Prices mentioned are for per person on twin sharing basis (minimum 2 people staying together)
BB Palace (3 star)
2638 & 2642 , Bank Street, Gurudwara Road Karol Bagh - 110005, Delhi
Crystal Inn (3 star)
Fatehbad Road, Behind TDI Mall - 282001, Agra
Hotel Mosaic (3 star)
141, Officer’s Campus, Sirsi Road, Vaishali Nagar - 302021, Jaipur
- The package once booked is refundable and cancellable.
- Flight cancellation will be as per airline cancellation policy.
- Date of booking to 30 days before travel the cancellation charges will be 10% of the tour cost
- 30 to 15 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 50% of the tour cost
- 15 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 75% of the tour cost
- Check-in at hotel starts from 14:00 hrs.
- Check-out time is until 12:00 hrs.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Once your payment has been processed, we will send you an email confirmation.
- You will receive all travel vouchers required for your flights and accommodation shortly afterwards.