Uttarakhand is the Himalayan State in Northern India. Uttarakhand - the land of gods, the home of Himalayas and a true paradise on earth, allures everyone from everywhere. Only 170 km north of Delhi by road, the State of Uttarakhand extends from the foothills of the Himalayas up to the international borders of China and Nepal. Uttarakhand can be broadly divided into two divisions namely Garhwal and Kumaon.
|Destination||Nights||Hotel and Room||Meals|
Tarika Jungal Park
- Pick up from Delhi, travel by surface to Corbett, On arrival check in at hotel
- Morning you can walk to the bank of Kosi River afternoon proceed to Jeep Safari,
- Intercity transfer
* Prices mentioned are for per person on twin sharing basis (minimum 2 people staying together)
Day Wise Itinerary
Day 01 : Delhi To Corbett (260 Kms)
- Pick up from Delhi, travel by surface to Corbett. On arrival
- check in at hotel. Rest of the day free for independent
- activities. Overnight at hotel.
Day 02 : Corbett Sightseeing
- Breakfast at hotel. Morning you can walk to the bank of Kosi
- River afternoon proceed to Jeep.
Things to see and do
Day 03 : Corbett To Delhi (260 Kms)
Tarika Jungal Park (4 star)
Jim Corbett National Park Thikuli, Ramnagar Corbett Uttarakhand India, Corbett
- The package once booked is refundable and cancellable.
- Flight cancellation will be as per airline cancellation policy.
- Hotel cancellation will be Free before 15 days of check-in.
- Cancellations or changes made 48 hours before arrival are subject to 1 night room charge and tax penalty.
- Price shown includes all taxes and fees.
- Check-in at hotel starts from 14:00 hrs.
- Check-out time is until 12:00 hrs.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Once your payment has been processed, we will send you an email confirmation.
- You will receive all travel vouchers required for your flights and accommodation shortly afterwards.