Bangkok is as intoxicating as it is diverse a melting pot of exotic aromas, interesting sights and visual delights. It's a city with infinite layers which you need to explore to reveal its hidden secrets. If you're planning a trip to Bangkok - or Krung Thep as it's called in Thai - make sure to allow enough time to see some of the treasures that has given this city iconic status.
Thai Bliss - Standard Hotels2N Pattaya and 2N Bangkok
Last Booked 6 hours ago
|Destination||Nights||Hotel and Room||Meals|
Beverly Plaza Pattaya
The Ecotel Bangkok
- Transfers on seat in a coach Basis
- Sightseeing on shared basis
- Presently applicable taxes
* Prices mentioned are for per person on twin sharing basis (minimum 2 people staying together)
Beverly Plaza Pattaya (3 star)
59/35 Moo 10 Phratamnak Road South Pattaya, Chon Buri - 20260, Pattaya
The Ecotel Bangkok (3 star)
1091/333-4 New Petchburi Road 35, Rajthevee - 10400, Bangkok
- The package once booked is refundable and cancellable.
- Flight cancellation will be as per airline cancellation policy.
- Date of booking to 30 days before travel the cancellation charges will be 10% of the tour cost
- 30 to 15 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 50% of the tour cost
- 15 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 75% of the tour cost
- 0 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 100% of the tour cost. No refund shall be given
- Please note cancellation policy is subject to change. It depends on the hotel policy. In peak season, some hotels may charge 100% cancellation.
- Check-in at hotel starts from 14:00 hrs.
- Check-out time is until 12:00 hrs.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Once your payment has been processed, we will send you an email confirmation.
- You will receive all travel vouchers required for your flights and accommodation shortly afterwards.