Bangkok is as intoxicating as it is diverse a melting pot of exotic aromas, interesting sights and visual delights. It's a city with infinite layers which you need to explore to reveal its hidden secrets. If you're planning a trip to Bangkok - or Krung Thep as it's called in Thai - make sure to allow enough time to see some of the treasures that has given this city iconic status.
|Destination||Nights||Hotel and Room||Meals|
Beverly Plaza Pattaya
The Ecotel Bangkok
- Transfers on seat in a coach Basis
- Sightseeing on shared basis
- Presently applicable taxes
Day Wise Itinerary
Day 1: Arrive Bangkok Airport Then Transfer To Pattaya
Day 2: Pattaya To Coral Island Visit
Things to see and do
Day 3: Pattaya To Bangkok And Bangkok City Tour
- Breakfast at the hotel. 08:30 hrs depart for Bangkok hotel.
- On arrival Check in at the hotel - ( Standard check in time will be 1400 hrs) Afternoon depart for the city tour of Bangkok
- Later you will be dropped back to the hotel.
Travel from Pattaya to Bangkok
Day 4: Bangkok Sightseeing
Day 5: Bangkok Departure
Beverly Plaza Pattaya (3 star)
59/35 Moo 10 Phratamnak Road South Pattaya, Chon Buri - 20260, Pattaya
The Ecotel Bangkok (3 star)
1091/333-4 New Petchburi Road 35, Rajthevee - 10400, Bangkok
- The package once booked is refundable and cancellable.
- Flight cancellation will be as per airline cancellation policy.
- Hotel cancellation will be Free before 15 days of check-in.
- Price shown includes all taxes and fees.
- Check-in at hotel starts from 14:00 hrs.
- Check-out time is until 12:00 hrs.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Once your payment has been processed, we will send you an email confirmation.
- You will receive all travel vouchers required for your flights and accommodation shortly afterwards.