"Bangkok" originally was a small village on the west bank of the Chao Phraya River. After the fall of Ayutthaya in the late 18th century, King Taksin the Great turned that village into Siam's new capital and renamed it Thonburi. In 1782, King Rama I moved the capital to the eastern bank of the river at Rattanakosin; originally the site of a Chinese community, who were moved outside of the new city walls to Yaowarat.
|Destination||Nights||Hotel and Room||Meals|
Marvel Hotel Bangkok
- Transfers on seat in a coach Basis
- Sightseeing on shared basis
- Presently applicable taxes
Day Wise Itinerary
Day 01 : Arrive Bangkok Airport - Pattaya
Day 02 : Pattaya – Coral Island Visit
Things to see and do
Day 03 : Pattaya To Bangkok And Bangkok City Tour
- Breakfast at the hotel. 08:30 hrs depart for Bangkok hotel.
- On arrival Check in at the hotel ( Standard check in time will be 1400 hrs). Afternoon depart for the city tour of Bangkok. Later you will be dropped back to the hotel.
Travel from Pattaya to Bangkok
Day 04 : Bangkok
Day 05 : Bangkok Departure
Signature Pattaya (4 star)
561 Pratumnak Hill, South Pattaya Road, 20150 Pattaya South (, Pattaya
Marvel Hotel Bangkok (4 star)
30, Sukhumvit Road, Soi 22, Klongtoey, Sukhumvit, Bangkok, Thailand 10110, Bangkok
- The package once booked is refundable and cancellable.
- Flight cancellation will be as per airline cancellation policy.
- Hotel cancellation will be Free before 15 days of check-in.
- Cancellations or changes made 48 hours before arrival are subject to 1 night room charge and tax penalty.
- Price shown includes all taxes and fees.
- Check-in at hotel starts from 14:00 hrs.
- Check-out time is until 12:00 hrs.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Once your payment has been processed, we will send you an email confirmation.
- You will receive all travel vouchers required for your flights and accommodation shortly afterwards.